Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
adorado30 said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Sigh said:
https://twitter.com/WhoScored/status/434742942264479745

Are they legitimate assists or Bosnian assists?

Maybe you should read it again. It's a combination of both, him scoring and assisting in total of 13 goals in last 12 games. He may have scored 10 goals and had only 3 assists.

What is a Bosnian assist btw ?

Yes I am fully aware, assists are part of the statistic so I was asking if they were 'Bosnian assists'.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:49 pm --<br /><br />
taconinja said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
Sweet! Go Edin!

But what does "chuffed" mean? Is it like gnarly or radical?

An American would probably say "You'll be happy to hear Edin has racked up 8 gnarly before-goal-assist-shots... dude".

Disclaimer: This hasn't been edited because I was clarkied.
Depends on where you're from to be honest. It's a large nation. For instance where I'm from originally, you would more likely hear "I'm happier than a pig in shit 'cause that boy's got himself eight assists so far!"

How ignorant of me, in my defence the poster was from California. Dude.

adorado30 said:
Are they legitimate assists or Bosnian assists?

Maybe you should read it again. It's a combination of both, him scoring and assisting in total of 13 goals in last 12 games. He may have scored 10 goals and had only 3 assists.

What is a Bosnian assist btw ?

Yes I am fully aware, assists are part of the statistic so I was asking if they were 'Bosnian assists'.

-- Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:49 pm --

taconinja said:
An American would probably say "You'll be happy to hear Edin has racked up 8 gnarly before-goal-assist-shots... dude".

Disclaimer: This hasn't been edited because I was clarkied.
Depends on where you're from to be honest. It's a large nation. For instance where I'm from originally, you would more likely hear "I'm happier than a pig in shit 'cause that boy's got himself eight assists so far!"

How ignorant of me, in my defence the poster was from California. Dude.
You're excused.

This time.

KO

absolutemiserablegreatargus.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.