Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puppet Master Silva said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
Sorry mate, I've looked it up and you're completely right.

Californian assists.

Because the first time FIFA officially kept track of them was in the 1994 World Cup in the US, quite a few games of which took place in California. I like it - Californian assists it is!

I'm going to start tracking quadruple A's (or AAAA's). This is the assist of the assist of the assist of the assist. You'll be chuffed to hear Edin has racked up 8 already this season!

Sweet! Go Edin!

But what does "chuffed" mean? Is it like gnarly or radical?

CaliforniaBlue said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
Because the first time FIFA officially kept track of them was in the 1994 World Cup in the US, quite a few games of which took place in California. I like it - Californian assists it is!

I'm going to start tracking quadruple A's (or AAAA's). This is the assist of the assist of the assist of the assist. You'll be chuffed to hear Edin has racked up 8 already this season!

Sweet! Go Edin!

It means happy..."i'm well chuffed with that win today"

TCIB said:
CaliforniaBlue said:

Sweet! Go Edin!

It means happy..."i'm well chuffed with that win today"
I appreciate the explanation TCIB, but I was actually just having a joke with PMS - I actually grew up in Ashton :-)

CaliforniaBlue said:
CaliforniaBlue said:

Sweet! Go Edin!

An American would probably say "You'll be happy to hear Edin has racked up 8 gnarly before-goal-assist-shots... dude".

Disclaimer: This hasn't been edited because I was clarkied.

Compare and contrast to Eto'o and Torres

Watched the short Tunnel cam and he walks down the tunnel with an iced ankle. Probably just precautionary as we know he has had an ankle injury for some time

Sigh said:
https://twitter.com/WhoScored/status/434742942264479745

Are they legitimate assists or Bosnian assists?

Maybe you should read it again. It's a combination of both, him scoring and assisting in total of 13 goals in last 12 games. He may have scored 10 goals and had only 3 assists.

What is a Bosnian assist btw ?

CaliforniaBlue said:

Sweet! Go Edin!

An American would probably say "You'll be happy to hear Edin has racked up 8 gnarly before-goal-assist-shots... dude".

Disclaimer: This hasn't been edited because I was clarkied.
Depends on where you're from to be honest. It's a large nation. For instance where I'm from originally, you would more likely hear "I'm happier than a pig in shit 'cause that boy's got himself eight assists so far!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.