Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after I big him up his shit twin brother shows up for this match and acts like he has never seen a football in his life.

Wouldn't mind a swap this summer for a better finisher maybe even Suarez. You had your chance Edin but you are too inconsistent.

It wasn't just the miss it was everything about his game. His magic first touch that bounces 10 feet away, his lamp post impression just standing still in the box, his double vision as he seems to think there is a goal above the goal and his attitude.

Mind you he was Stoke's best defender.

Worst Case Ontario said:
Lol that miss. Up there with the worst in history of football

C'mon there is a miss like that every two weeks at the least :-)

That said, this is the worst game I've probably seen him play....like, EVER.

He looks all sorts out of confidence...just poor. Hopefully - he will get out of it ASAP...at this point in the season his team cant afford it.

And this from one of his biggest fans.

EaglesFan said:
Worst Case Ontario said:
Lol that miss. Up there with the worst in history of football

C'mon there is a miss like that every two weeks at the least :-)

That said, this is the worst game I've probably seen him play....like, EVER.

He looks all sorts out of confidence...just poor. Hopefully - he will get out of it ASAP...at this point in the season his team cant afford it.

And this from one of his biggest fans.

At least you admit you are a fan boy and not here for our club.

He had his chance he can go now and thanks for the goals you have your FA cup and PL medal but for progresses sake please leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.