Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JasminBosnia said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
pudge said:
Haven't commented on anyone or the game as a whole, I'll wait until I'm home to post in more detail.

Sorry to disappoint.

P.S.

Love the last few pages of this thread <3

Haha cheers for pointing that out mate.

Should I expect my apology in the post Jasmin Bosnia? I won't be holding my breath.

You did not have to add "Was nowhere near MOTM which shows how well the rest of the team played." Someone could translate that as he was one of the poorest players on the pitch wearing blue tonight. Simple " he was very good" would be nice to see here from you.

Apology because I did not see the first part of that post though...

pudge, you could share your emotions as well. I see have time having a fun finding an appropriate gif before you get home.

He will start on Tuesday IMHO.
Yeah it took a while, a lot of patience and perseverance but I was able to copy and paste an image's URL.

I think I'll not say anything about his performance, seeing as we've just reached the quarter final of the FA Cup beating Chelsea in the process yet you're fixated on the opinion of 2 posters...

I fear if I divulge my highly anticipated opinion I'll be no longer leaving rent free in your head.

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/WhoScored/status/434742942264479745" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/WhoScored/status/434742942264479745</a>

dronefromsector7g said:
Looks like he's been in the gym he seems stronger holding off defenders, not bad tonight.
Yaya Toure once said Edin was the physically strongest player on City, I'll try to find the link.

Sigh said:
https://twitter.com/WhoScored/status/434742942264479745

Are they legitimate assists or Bosnian assists?

Oh dear, do we have to go through this again? Just look up the history of the definition of an assist on Wikipedia, then say three Hail Marys and two Our Fathers and we'll call it quits.

CaliforniaBlue said:
Sigh said:
https://twitter.com/WhoScored/status/434742942264479745

Oh dear, do we have to go through this again? Just look up the history of the definition of an assist on Wikipedia, then say three Hail Marys and two Our Fathers and we'll call it quits.

Sorry mate, I've looked it up and you're completely right.

Californian assists.

CaliforniaBlue said:

Californian assists.

Because the first time FIFA officially kept track of them was in the 1994 World Cup in the US, quite a few games of which took place in California. I like it - Californian assists it is!

CaliforniaBlue said:
CaliforniaBlue said:

Californian assists.

Because the first time FIFA officially kept track of them was in the 1994 World Cup in the US, quite a few games of which took place in California. I like it - Californian assists it is!

I'm going to start tracking quadruple A's (or AAAA's). This is the assist of the assist of the assist of the assist. You'll be chuffed to hear Edin has racked up 8 already this season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.