Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimharri said:
Moorsey 2002 said:
No, too mild for me.

Seriously though, still no idea how he's done it ? Anyone got a GIF ? Or will I have to wait for MOTD
You did ask!

fuiu.gif
If I ever went on a games show or if I'm ever doing a quiz, if the question ' where do diamonds come from' crops up I know the answer to it thanks to the Bosnians and Dzeko 'BOSNIA'

Compare this thread with the Negredo one. Both have bad games, but Dzeko is shite and should be raffled off, Negredo needs a rest and, bless, he's missing Aguero!

malg said:
Compare this thread with the Negredo one. Both have bad games, but Dzeko is shite and should be raffled off, Negredo needs a rest and, bless, he's missing Aguero!

We've had 3 years of the same from Edin. Good guy but not good enough at the level we need.

malg said:
Quick question; who has been the more effective player for us this season?

Or another question;

Which of the two appears to be putting in more of an effort in games?

Well at least he got into the position to fluff it , which is something he hasn't done as often as he has in the past in recent times.

I can best summarise it in these terms.

Would you rather have Dzeko as your number 2/3 or Torres as your number one striker ?

malg said:

Negredo's first season and he's still outscored Dzeko... and at least he doesnt give the ball away constantly. He's having a bad patch. Hopefully he'll snap out of it.

Dzeko's entire career at City is a bad patch interspersed with some important goals..... but they are few and far between

In short, he's a donkey.

malg said:
Dzeko defends for the opposition. Negredo is at least a handful even if he's not having a good game.

been working all day, so have just seen the gif of dzekos miss, somebody please tell me that some computer genius has fucked about with it and he actually scored??, no way has he missed that!!! as kammy would say "unbelievable jeff"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.