Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moorsey 2002 said:
jimharri said:
Moorsey 2002 said:
No, too mild for me.

Seriously though, still no idea how he's done it ? Anyone got a GIF ? Or will I have to wait for MOTD
You did ask!

fuiu.gif

Cheers

Still can't work out what he's done there, looks a bit like he's rolled his right boot over the ball on that angle ?
Or has he completely missed it ?

Its clipped his right foot and rolled onto his left with hardly any pace.

Poor balance and positioning for the cross sums it up.

Embarrassing yes but that's about it .

Plenty of misses like that in the bloopers file for more accomplished strikers.

Moorsey 2002 said:
jimharri said:
Moorsey 2002 said:
No, too mild for me.

Seriously though, still no idea how he's done it ? Anyone got a GIF ? Or will I have to wait for MOTD
You did ask!

fuiu.gif

Cheers

Still can't work out what he's done there, looks a bit like he's rolled his right boot over the ball on that angle ?
Or has he completely missed it ?

Its clipped his right foot and rolled onto his left with hardly any pace.

Poor balance and positioning for the cross sums it up.

Embarrassing yes but that's about it .

Plenty of misses like that in the bloopers file for more accomplished strikers.

Genuinely like having Lescott upfront today. His control of the football was the worst I've seen from him (and that's saying something). Negredo was quiet, but Dzeko was just plain awful. That miss will be shown for the next 50 years, it was that bad

I am done with donkey Dzeko if he threw his shirt on the floor its likely he would miss
cows arse and banjo come into mind

Awful miss from dzeko today,although was more concerned when after the miss he walked over and kicked the post what if he had injured himself,more so after jovetic going off injured....

how the fuck he managed the performance to miss from that?? even a dog can score from there

Said it from day 1 the touch of an elephant, but that is being cruel to elephants. He,s a waste of space I know he scores goals but that must be luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.