Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's too clumsy. My sister has better balance than him. Tripping and slipping over the ball and his own feet, usually during a critical moment.

I hope he's sold. For as many games as he comes up with an important goal, he has 3 frustrating ones where his wastefulness is costly.

jimharri said:
Moorsey 2002 said:
No, too mild for me.

Seriously though, still no idea how he's done it ? Anyone got a GIF ? Or will I have to wait for MOTD
You did ask!

fuiu.gif

Cheers

Still can't work out what he's done there, looks a bit like he's rolled his right boot over the ball on that angle ?
Or has he completely missed it ?

Up until a couple of weeks back I was constantly arguing back to people who'd say he's shit.... But he honestly is just shit. For a professional footballer to give the ball away as much as he does under no pressure at all is ridiculous.

Moorsey 2002 said:
jimharri said:
Moorsey 2002 said:
No, too mild for me.

Seriously though, still no idea how he's done it ? Anyone got a GIF ? Or will I have to wait for MOTD
You did ask!

fuiu.gif

Cheers

Still can't work out what he's done there, looks a bit like he's rolled his right boot over the ball on that angle ?

Thats described as appalling ball control. For a professional international footballer there is no excuse.

Moorsey 2002 said:
jimharri said:
Moorsey 2002 said:
No, too mild for me.

You did ask!

fuiu.gif

Cheers

Thats described as appalling ball control. For a professional international footballer there is no excuse.

Moorsey 2002 said:
jimharri said:
Moorsey 2002 said:
No, too mild for me.

You did ask!

fuiu.gif

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.