Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason JasminBosnia has disappeared and doesn't want my after game analysis of Edin's performance this week? :(

I felt sorry for him today, he was really, really poor but he was trying his best. The miss was just inexcusable, possibly the worst I've seen by a City player in my lifetime, in fact fuck possibly it definitely was. There's not really much more I can say about it really, I think he'll go in the summer and I'll wish him luck when he does. He just isn't good enough to play in our system, I'd rather have a creative player who gets 5/10 less goals but can link the play. Watching both he and Negredo play the way they did was a real shame, especially considering Jovetic went off injured so one of them really needs to step up again soon.

Also I don't know why you're singling me and Pudge out HazeM23, read back over the last 10 pages and you'll see tens of people saying worse things about Edin than I ever have on this forum.

I can almost forgive for the miss as stupid things happen like that but it's his all round game that does my head in. He's too fucking timid and for a six foot striker he seems to think he's got the balance and poise of David Silva, chesting the ball down, trying to turn, run and flick the ball to teammates as if he's some Brazilian wonder kid. Take the last ten minutes when he received the ball turned his man and all he needed was to burst through and go past the two Stoke defenders coming in from the side and be in on goal but instead he allows them in, takes a touch and goes down like a Fred Dibnah chimney built on a foundation of gigantic cheesecake and jelly. He's got no fucking desire or balls to burst past the last defender but prefers to hold his arms by his side looking for the perfect balance to try and find a beautiful sideways pass. I'd just love to see him bully a centre half, push him around and dominate the opponent but sadly that's just not in his makeup.

Come on guys, give the lad a break. This can happen to any player. I am not his biggest fan and I think he had a pretty poor game overall but he has done pretty well for us lately. I also think Negredo was just as poor if you take Dzeko's clumsy miss out of it. I hope he gets back to form soon. ( I still can't figure out how the f**k he missed that? lol)

Get rid in summer
.simple as...fucking showed more effort when he kicked the post than he did all game.

He may have scored some important.goals but his chances taken per chances created is simply wank.
His fanboys however will defend his shitness....

Puppet Master Silva said:
For some reason JasminBosnia has disappeared and doesn't want my after game analysis of Edin's performance this week? :(

I felt sorry for him today, he was really, really poor but he was trying his best. The miss was just inexcusable, possibly the worst I've seen by a City player in my lifetime, in fact fuck possibly it definitely was. There's not really much more I can say about it really, I think he'll go in the summer and I'll wish him luck when he does. He just isn't good enough to play in our system, I'd rather have a creative player who gets 5/10 less goals but can link the play. Watching both he and Negredo play the way they did was a real shame, especially considering Jovetic went off injured so one of them really needs to step up again soon.

Also I don't know why you're singling me and Pudge out HazeM23, read back over the last 10 pages and you'll see tens of people saying worse things about Edin than I ever have on this forum.
Because he's afraid to try and act the big I am to someone else with the fear that a few others won't back him up and he'll be outnumbered.

We're familiar, marked men if you will, for life I may add. I've learned to embrace it.

Won player of the month by a landslide
Just saying

Some of the comments on here are really over the top,great way to support one of our own blues

pudge said:
Puppet Master Silva said:

Because he's afraid to try and act the big I am to someone else with the fear that a few others won't back him up and he'll be outnumbered.

We're familiar, marked men if you will, for life I may add. I've learned to embrace it.

We're the Javi Garcia and Martin Demichelis of the thread, no matter how well we perform our reputation proceeds us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.