Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what you think of Edin, he finds the back of the net, he can be frustrating. However in 3 years with us, when was he last missing due to an injury, he just seems to be so lucky that he doesn't pick up injuries.

Frustrating but a great squad player, some cute touches tonight and nice to hand the shirt to the fans at the end.

Far too much positivity in this thread.

Hitting the wall tonight was far more enjoyable than watching brilliant play ending up on boot that sent the ball anywhere but on FUCKING TARGET!

FFS!

How about this...

People post their own opinion on a players individual performance and others leave it at that?

Too hard or do people just love trying to antagonize?

Yes he missed a few chances but his confidence is high at the moment. Overall I thought he had a terrific game. My only complaint is that he shouldn't have climbed on Yaya's back after his penalty. goal. He's just come back from a back injury.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Rammy Blue said:
Utter fucking gash.

Jesus wept, even I'd have scored a twatting hat-trick with the chances he had tonight.

Evening pal..Slightly disagree..Touch,effort was fantastic..finishing as you say...Gash

I agree mate.

His touch in first half hour was wank but after that was very good.

The finishing was frighteningly bad.

Opposite of what we usually see of Dzeko, his touch was brilliant but he was dreadful in the box! Frustrating player but always scores....eventually!

The first half hour I was frustrated as he was ballooning everything, and was thinking we should bring on Negredo.

Second half he played a lot better.

I hope Sergio is ok, otherwise Alvaro and Edin versus Chelsea with Jovetic in reserve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.