Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Labatt Blue said:
noise said:
20sbc07 said:
Absolutely shocking again today, I don't understand why Mancini insists on changing a winning formula. When he comes on a sub he's a completely different player, he works hard and he scores goals.

He gets to be hero, we win games and mancini looks like a genius bringing him on. Why change that?
The problem is Dzeko is in form when he plays. When he was playing consistently for his national team he was being a super sub, now that there is no international games Dzeko is out of form. Same thing happened last year.
It is becoming a bit of a problem. Edin is a great player and great guy but just doesn't seem suited to our play untill the end of a game..decisions for Mancini. I think however you look at it 3 top strikers is enough, I think one goes in January
I agree, I think we'll probably trade two strikers for one. I can see Tevez and Dzeko leaving. And maybe Falcao coming.

Useless! Again! Don't wanna see him in starting XI ever again!

JasminBosnia said:
No sure what did he do wrong today? Earned penalty, had one shot, no service (crosses) from wingers. Had couple wrong passes and that is it. Have no time checking for another threads so I would have to remind you all that midfielders and strikers were all atrocious today.

It would be best for all to sell Mario, Carlitos and Edin, buy Falcao and Cavani/Llorente and bring back Guidetti.
Hopefully by going to Dortmund

bapi said:

Get a grip, like Sergio, balotelli were any good. Can't have watched the game because he worked his socks off. Where would be without his goals v west brom and Fulham. Sick of fickle fans. Bet you were one of the shameful blues who booed Mancini.

citymad said:
bapi said:

Get a grip, like Sergio, balotelli were any good. Can't have watched the game because he worked his socks off. Where would be without his goals v west brom and Fulham. Sick of fickle fans. Bet you were one of the shameful blues who booed Mancini.
You get a grip. He was awful today as he always is when starting this season. The comments are about today. He was dire today. And yes I was at the game and about 45,000 booed that awful decision. No way he should have stayed whilst Tevez went. All the fight of a carebear

citymad said:
bapi said:

hahahahaha all night worked his socks off , tell you what he could of played another game straight after cos he dint work anything , he defo did not leave that game tired

It's like playing with 10 men when Dzek starts, utterly fucking woeful.

I like the guy but best we move him on, preferably in Jan.

All the people who defend him need to get a set of specs, shocking first touch and soooo slow - Distin and Jagielka won't get many days as easy as today.

citymad said:
bapi said:

Try and cast the blame on other strikers but Dzeko starting games does not work. Either he and his fan boys realise this or it's best he moves on. Falcao would be an ideal replacement for him.

Drewmanc said:
citymad said:
bapi said:

Try and cast the blame on other strikers but Dzeko starting games does not work. Either he and his fan boys realise this or it's best he moves on. Lewandowski/Huntelaarwould be an ideal replacement for him.
Edited.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.