Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

pudge said:
citymad said:
pudge said:
What does that have to do with his awful performance today?

Thing is pal, he wasn't that bad. My only criticism was that he was too unselfish at times. Should've had a go at goal instead of playing those intelligent knock downs that would usually work out. I really feel Dzeko is being made a scapegoat lately while Sergio is apparently untouchable. ( I love Sergio btw)
How can they be intelligent but wrong at the same time?

He was very poor, awful first touch in the box for probably one of our best chances of the game in the second half. Fact is, the majority of his second touches were tackles.

Also, once again I see the word "scapegoat", however Dzeko isn't being blamed for the defeat so that doesn't make sense.

And again, stop bringing other strikers into it to deflect attention from Dzeko, which is the topic, because this is the Dzeko thread.

Point taken. I do agree he does seem to be better coming off the bench but that's unfair on him. We owe a lot to him as he often gets us out of trouble with some fantastic goals yet apparently doesn't deserve a start, it's a frustrating issue.

pudge said:
citymad said:
pudge said:
What does that have to do with his awful performance today?

Thing is pal, he wasn't that bad. My only criticism was that he was too unselfish at times. Should've had a go at goal instead of playing those intelligent knock downs that would usually work out. I really feel Dzeko is being made a scapegoat lately while Sergio is apparently untouchable. ( I love Sergio btw)

He was very poor, awful first touch in the box for probably one of our best chances of the game in the second half. Fact is, the majority of his second touches were tackles.

Also, once again I see the word "scapegoat", however Dzeko isn't being blamed for the defeat so that doesn't make sense.

And again, stop bringing other strikers into it to deflect attention from Dzeko, which is the topic, because this is the Dzeko thread.

defeat?????? we didn't lose btw..

Strange thing about Edin is that ever since he moaned about being a sub and deserving starts, he's had his chances and been woeful in every game he's started.

Out of interest, when was the last time he scored in a league game he started?

Rammy Blue said:
Strange thing about Edin is that ever since he moaned about being a sub and deserving starts, he's had his chances and been woeful in every game he's started.

QPR at home.

Rammy Blue said:

Rammy-The stats don't matter. I will not change my viewpoint. He was abysmal today.
However the booers need to fuck off!

Josh Blue said:
pudge said:
citymad said:

Well spotted, force of habit hearing 'Dzeko' and 'scapegoat' after a defeat.

Apologies.

pudge said:
Josh Blue said:
pudge said:

Well spotted, force of habit hearing 'Dzeko' and 'scapegoat' after a defeat.

Apologies.

Only lost 3 games this season and I don't remember anyone blaming Dzeko about Real Madrid away :P

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Rammy Blue said:

Rammy-The stats don't matter. I will not change my viewpoint. He was abysmal today.
However the booers need to fuck off!

I've already said he was utterly woeful and that we need to sell him, preferably in Jan.

Not sure what you think I was saying?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.