Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Anyone who tries defending his utterly woeful performance today needs to take the blinkers off
He was fucking awful along with yaya.

yozzer said:
citymad said:
bapi said:
Useless! Again! Don't wanna see him in starting XI ever again!

Get a grip, like Sergio, balotelli were any good. Can't have watched the game because he worked his socks off. Where would be without his goals v west brom and Fulham. Sick of fickle fans. Bet you were one of the shameful blues who booed Mancini.
hahahahaha all night worked his socks off , tell you what he could of played another game straight after cos he dint work anything , he defo did not leave that game tired

Bwahhhh!!!! Did you watch the game at all? Suppose you think balotelli would've worked harder. Dzeko is a quality striker and always tries 100%without him wed be sitting 3rd or 4th right now. Glad you aren't a city scout if you think Dzeko is useless.

citymad said:
yozzer said:
citymad said:
Get a grip, like Sergio, balotelli were any good. Can't have watched the game because he worked his socks off. Where would be without his goals v west brom and Fulham. Sick of fickle fans. Bet you were one of the shameful blues who booed Mancini.
hahahahaha all night worked his socks off , tell you what he could of played another game straight after cos he dint work anything , he defo did not leave that game tired

Bwahhhh!!!! Did you watch the game at all? Suppose you think balotelli would've worked harder. Dzeko is a quality striker and always tries 100%without him wed be sitting 3rd or 4th right now. Glad you aren't a city scout if you think Dzeko is useless.
What does that have to do with his awful performance today?

pudge said:
citymad said:
yozzer said:

Thing is pal, he wasn't that bad. My only criticism was that he was too unselfish at times. Should've had a go at goal instead of playing those intelligent knock downs that would usually work out. I really feel Dzeko is being made a scapegoat lately while Sergio is apparently untouchable. ( I love Sergio btw)

Very average performance. Worked his socks off, won us the penalty , some cute touches and some wayward passes.

To hear some of the comments slating him are unfair, also the boo'ing when Tevez was replaced were strange. Is Carlos actually going to see out this season or go skulking back to Argentina half way through.But hey let's have a pop at Edin and therefore mask the real issues which are -

- the midfield is clearly the main problem, little invention at all

- Yaya , what has happened to him

- where is the Nasri who inspired Arsenal

- Nastasic aside, our summer signings look very average

- Barry looked tired

No wing play and little quality crosses for Edin.

spamalot said:
Very average performance. Worked his socks off, won us the penalty , some cute touches and some wayward passes.

To hear some of the comments slating him are unfair, also the boo'ing when Tevez was replaced were strange. Is Carlos actually going to see out this season or go skulking back to Argentina half way through.But hey let's have a pop at Edin and therefore mask the real issues which are -

- the midfield is clearly the main problem, little invention at all

- Yaya , what has happened to him

- where is the Nasri who inspired Arsenal

- Nastasic aside, our summer signings look very average

- Barry looked tired

No wing play and little quality crosses for Edin.

Agreed except the Nasri comment. Thought he was very good with the ball today.

citymad said:
pudge said:
citymad said:

Thing is pal, he wasn't that bad. My only criticism was that he was too unselfish at times. Should've had a go at goal instead of playing those intelligent knock downs that would usually work out. I really feel Dzeko is being made a scapegoat lately while Sergio is apparently untouchable. ( I love Sergio btw)
How can they be intelligent but wrong at the same time?

He was very poor, awful first touch in the box for probably one of our best chances of the game in the second half. Fact is, the majority of his second touches were tackles.

Also, once again I see the word "scapegoat", however Dzeko isn't being blamed for the defeat so that doesn't make sense.

And again, stop bringing other strikers into it to deflect attention from Dzeko, which is the topic, because this is the Dzeko thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.