Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko

No matter how you slice it, he scores tons of goals, heavy away goals as well. Only player to score 14+ PL goals in the last 3 seasons. Not Suarez or RVP.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Don't understand how people can count goals from Edin's substitute appearances whilst only including his starts to a statistic. Just stupid.
It's a flawed stat just like goals per appearance is flawed. Goals per minute is the best way to look at his goal contribution and he's in PL's all time top 10.

Dzeko goals to minute stat is 1 goal every 134min so if he would play 90 min every match that would equal 2 goals in 3 matches.

38 games in PL would equal around 26 goals per season :)

He's a legend one of the best I have seen in over 50 years of watching City.

Quality. Important goals at important times. It would take a lot of ££££££'s to replace the goal machine that is Edin Dzeko. Fancy him to get 25+ this season.

Best thing about Dzeko is that his head doesn't go down when he misses. Negredo gets really frustrated and it weighs heavy on him. Dzeko just does his regulation 3-2 misses then scores a couple.

I am sure that he will continue to frustrate but he really played a significant part in bringing home the bacon last season and I hope he stays.

His movement has caught the eye so far in preseason.

New contract on the table - just hope he signs it soon.
Edin will always score goals and of course miss a few along the way. A very necessary part of the blues machine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.