Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko

jared said:
Seriously fellas, are you all already laying on Dzeko ? It's only a preseason friendly, his goals pretty much won us the league last season. Could you all not wait before bashing him when we are losing games that matter? He may not be likable to many here but he is still the one striker back in action after the WC, when aguero and negredo are both injured/ off form/ rested. Jovetic is firing but his Injury record is still worrying. I say more than likely we have to depend on Dzeko so wouldn't hurt to give him some slack

This,they all played badly today but the usual suspects are straight on his back

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
I can't remember another player like Edin, he looks like a Sunday league player with an hangover one minute, but then bangs em in when you need him most after you're just about to give up on him.
He has scored us a lot of important goals...But he is a strange one,watching him in some games and he has problems controlling the ball,then he controls a fizzed pass to him in one touch and smashes it in from 20 yds.

Ric said:
I've come to accept that Dzeko will infuriate and surprise in equal measures, so I don't get too angry about his half arsed performances anymore. I know he'll score vital goals for us again this season, and am pretty certain he'll start at Newcastle. And probably score.
exactly this

greasedupdeafguy said:
Ric said:
I've come to accept that Dzeko will infuriate and surprise in equal measures, so I don't get too angry about his half arsed performances anymore. I know he'll score vital goals for us again this season, and am pretty certain he'll start at Newcastle. And probably score.
exactly this
Exactly he's an enigma and he's our enigma as such we should support him.

Damien10 said:
Nightmare Walking said:
Damien10 said:
Say what you like but Edin hands over the possession to the opposition way to often. Out of the four strikers I rate him the least.

Yet when push comes to shove, he is the man who will get you the important goal.
Yer but maybe if he wasn't giving away possession in these games like it's for charity the team would not be in them positions.

Jovetic was an handful for Arsenal today despite the team not being great. Dzeko should be benched v Newcastle.

There you go, it already started. Can't you wait for at least couple more games before you start abusing Edin. His goals at the end of the season won us the league for god sakes. Embarrassing and pathetic from some regular haters who will never appreciate anything that Edin does..

Zizi4City said:
Damien10 said:
Nightmare Walking said:
Yet when push comes to shove, he is the man who will get you the important goal.
Yer but maybe if he wasn't giving away possession in these games like it's for charity the team would not be in them positions.

Jovetic was an handful for Arsenal today despite the team not being great. Dzeko should be benched v Newcastle.

There you go, it already started. Can't you wait for at least couple more games before you start abusing Edin. His goals at the end of the season won us the league for god sakes. Embarrassing and pathetic from some regular haters who will never appreciate anything that Edin does..

So is there NOT one City player that you have never taken to ?

ifiwasarichfan said:
Chelsea have spent about £30M on a Dzeko "wannabee".
They've spent £30m on an apparent goal manchine, who has had two good seasons in his career.

oakiecokie said:
Zizi4City said:
Damien10 said:

So is there NOT one City player that you have never taken to ?

????? please explain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.