Edin Dzeko? 'Edin Somwhere.

No17 said:
SilvaLining said:
I smell bullshit. I mean ANOTHER player that is, according to the media, on '200 grand a week'?! Bollocks.

he's not on 200 grand a week....wasn't it 120?

It's def not 200 either way, which is the main point of the story (that spuds can't afford his wages), so the story is bollocks

SilvaLining said:
It's def not 200 either way, which is the main point of the story (that spuds can't afford his wages), so the story is bollocks

Even if he's on 120k/week they couldn't afford it, their wage cap is well under 100k/week (see: Modric saga) so its not implausible that they enquired about Dzeko before running off screaming when they found out his wages.

So what's the prediction on Edin Dzeko?

Who is he most like in the league (although very unique)?

Will Mancini get the tactics right for him?

zangatangring said:

not sure if mancini is the right man for the job at all, so, no I don't think he'll get the tactics right for dzeko, but will make them right for aguero and tevez...so again, the question, why the hell did he buy dzeko...

No17 said:
zangatangring said:

not sure if mancini is the right man for the job at all, so, no I don't think he'll get the tactics right for dzeko, but will make them right for aguero and tevez...so again, the question, why the hell did he buy dzeko...[/quote]

I guess Dzeko is Mancini's conformity to the premier league. His characteristics imply so. He does know more about football than anyone on this forum, though. He's more than aware of Dzeko's affinity to playing with wingers. I just think it's the squad appropriateness for such an approach. Clichy and Richards aren't exactly gifted crossers of the ball. De jong's and Barry's direct passing are mediocre. However, Yaya's offers more than what's required. Balotelli is a very good crosser of the ball and the imminent signing should also be so.

burning blue soul said:
zangatangring said:
God said:
Always had faith in Edin and strongly feel that he will find his form in the season ahead.

I honestly don't believe in you!!!! I'm an atheist.

the guy will come good, god, he needs game time desperately and some sweet pass and move footy behind him.

It was a joke.... read again.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:32 pm --<br /><br />
God said:
Always had faith in Edin and strongly feel that he will find his form in the season ahead.

I look up to this poster :).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.