Edin Dzeko (on his Web site)(merged)

Re: Dzeko on his Web site

Bosno said:
No matter what the title or first post of these dzeko threads are, they always turn into the same discussion with the same people. All Dzeko threads should be banned from this forum.

Only this ^^^

amooballer said:
its bound to take a deflection and go in.
And it has. A deflected Kolarov cross put us back in the game against Villarreal.

It all Depends on his supply,balls whipped in early with pace will be food and drink for him but slow deliberate play makes him look like a fish out of water so

I'm a big Dzeko fan.
Dunno what it is I think it maybe his hearts really in it & you can tell.
I'd like City to keep him because I think he's got a lot to offer.

pudge said:
No17 said:
pudge said:
Generalize much? lol

I've never said anything of the kind, i can't speak for others who may have, but I didn't.

P.S. out of interest, who exactly are "you people"??

let me try and put it this way...majority agree that preimership is the tougher league...and in every dzeko thread it has been brought up by many how he could have banged goals in, in germany...and how the epl is completelly different...by "you peopl" I meant, those reocurring in dzeko threads saying how shit he is...
I never say "he's shit" I simply criticize him when he deserves it, when his performances merit criticism (believe it or not, sometimes they do!)

I don't understand how I've been labelled a 'Dzeko Hater' because I've always supported him and have NEVER unfairly or flippantly crtiticized him. Just because I'm not afraid to call him out when he performs poorly doesn't mean I hate him? But 'you people' will always generalise to extremes.

Also, it's only my opinion that Gomez is better. I'm not trying to force that view on anyone, I simply presented stats to support my opinion.

According to a report by Bayern 3, the Bundesliga champions are currently preparing a bid for the Bosnian international and they are seemingly ready to offer the services of Mario Gomez plus €10 million.

He did another statement on his website today and said to media to stop writing about him leaving as he doesn't go anywhere

I'll try to translate it:

Considering the minutes I play, I'm very satisfied with my goals count and talks about me being unhappy are very far from the truth. I work good, I train good and I'm waiting my chance.

It's most important that I'm healthy and even more that I don't go anywhere from Manchester....

ed10 said:
According to a report by Bayern 3, the Bundesliga champions are currently preparing a bid for the Bosnian international and they are seemingly ready to offer the services of Mario Gomez plus €10 million.

About as much chance as this being true as us signing Messi.

"Let's give them a man who has scored 73 goals in his last 81 games plus as much money as we paid for Shaqiri for someone whose value has depreciated lately and who we could probably sign for €22million."

Wouldn't mind it being true though, but no way!

LoveCity said:
ed10 said:

About as much chance as this being true as us signing Messi.

"Let's give them a man who has scored 73 goals in his last 81 games plus as much money as we paid for Shaqiri for someone whose value has depreciated lately and who we could probably sign for €22million."

Wouldn't mind it being true though, but no way!

It's old news when he played for Wolfsburg.

Bayern said:
pudge said:
Also, it's only my opinion that Gomez is better. I'm not trying to force that view on anyone, I simply presented stats to support my opinion.

Hi,
I'm Bayern Fan from Germany. Gomez is a very good goal scorer. No doubt. We are happy to have him. But he is not better player then dzeko.
Everybody in Germany knows that gomez is not a very good or very skilled footballer, but he scores a lot of goals, that matters.

In terms of allround play, passing, pace and other things dzeko is much better then gomez.
Dzeko is stronger in the air, left and right footed. Good passing and good vision.
Everything that gomez doesnt have.

If we would have dzeko, we would be on top of the table..
hi dzeko

tolmie's hairdoo said:
hgblue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
So are you saying there is no chance of Tevez, Adebayor and Dzeko not being sold?

Nobody had Balotelli going, only questioning the wisdom of a potential sale for his own sanity.

If Mancini is let go, also feel free to tell me that Balotelli will be happy to stay.

Because if that scenario should ever come about, Mario won't be far behind him.

We will be looking for at least two new attacking players this summer.

I must admit I'm beginning to see the logic in your thread regarding Balotelli leaving for his own good after the Swansea game. Mario was kicked from pillar to post for the entire game, with barely a foul given, never mind any cards issued, yet Mario's first foul resulted in an instant yellow card. This is happening week after week, and it must be soul destroying for the lad. Adebayor and Dzeko can go for me, although I'd definitely be keeping Tevez. I know you aren't a big fan of signing Van Persie, but I'd have him here in a heartbeat.

But this has been happening to Mario since he walked through the door. Remember his first red card at West Brom? An absolute joke, having been kicked to shit.

If Mancini is sacked, it must only be for Mourinho, which I'd wager would then see Tevez sign a new deal!!

As for Van Persie, not saying he's not a wordly, it's not my money at the end of the day.

Damn this FFPR, we would probably have made a £300m combined bid for both Messi and Ronaldo by now.

I hark back for the good old days, when we can offer £108m for shite like Kaka, before wages!

I am not saying they will not be sold or there is no chance that one or more of them can be sold what I am saying is we don't need to sell them all and therefore require at least two new strikers for the new season.

And quite frankly we shouldn't sell them all.

You would bet on our want a way trouble maker signing a new deal depending on who is manager FFS next season?

We require one new centre forward to replace Tevez irrespective if Mancini is in charge or not and someone to replace Adam Johnson a better version only of course that can take on a pass defenders who preferably has two feet to use and that's it.

Tevez has served his purpose at City now and its time he moved on back to Sth America for good or retired from the game.

If we cannot improve on Johnson then I am more than happy for AJ to stay.

Yes Balotelli has said the only/ main reason he came to us was because of Mancini but if he is not here its ludicrous to think that Balotelli can only and will only play for clubs he is in charge of.

RM will tell him the best thing for his career is to honour his contract at City and win trophies for us and I for one can't argue with that.

A strike force of Balotelli, Aguerro, Dzeko , Ade and hopefully one or two of the boys we still have on our books coming through as support we do just nicely.

Chopping and changing too much across all lines is no longer an option for us each and every year.

I would be very surprised if more than two new players in total get reasonable game time for us next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.