Edin Dzeko (on his Web site)(merged)

Re: Dzeko on his Web site

No matter what the title or first post of these dzeko threads are, they always turn into the same discussion with the same people. All Dzeko threads should be banned from this forum.

Marvin said:
If we played him regularly with Kolarov we'd be better off.

We're too reliant on one twos and threading the ball through an eye of the needle to score.

Getting crosses into Dzeko, or corners into Lescott is an easier way to score than 90 mins of possession and pressure on the edge of the box.

See goals at Wigan and Villa...set pieces

We need variation in our game.

This is the key, but the personnel still have to deliver, whether yer threading the needle or driving in crosses.

Bayern said:
pudge said:
Also, it's only my opinion that Gomez is better. I'm not trying to force that view on anyone, I simply presented stats to support my opinion.

Hi,
I'm Bayern Fan from Germany. Gomez is a very good goal scorer. No doubt. We are happy to have him. But he is not better player then dzeko.
Everybody in Germany knows that gomez is not a very good or very skilled footballer, but he scores a lot of goals, that matters.

In terms of allround play, passing, pace and other things dzeko is much better then gomez.
Dzeko is stronger in the air, left and right footed. Good passing and good vision.
Everything that gomez doesnt have.

If we would have dzeko, we would be on top of the table..

Hello Bayern fan.

Props to you for honest (and neutral) opinion.

However, if you were at this board long enough you would know that there are clans here supporting specific players - and there is no sense at all reasoning with them.

Whatever anyone says does not matter - Balotelli clan will always claim Dzeko is shit, and vice versa.

For example, "pudge" will tell you for a guy who has 18 goals and 6 assists in limited time this season, is his team's 2nd best scorer, and is leagues best in goals per minute - "have you seen him play this season"....you get the point.

Objectivity and reason have nothing to do with this board. Whatsoever.

Good luck in Champions League, you have a scary team.

bert's broken neck said:
Bayern said:
pudge said:
Also, it's only my opinion that Gomez is better. I'm not trying to force that view on anyone, I simply presented stats to support my opinion.

Hi,
I'm Bayern Fan from Germany. Gomez is a very good goal scorer. No doubt. We are happy to have him. But he is not better player then dzeko.
Everybody in Germany knows that gomez is not a very good or very skilled footballer, but he scores a lot of goals, that matters.

In terms of allround play, passing, pace and other things dzeko is much better then gomez.
Dzeko is stronger in the air, left and right footed. Good passing and good vision.

Guess you didn't watch the CT circus game then?

Dogsh1t that night and a tad upset to be quite rightly subbed by RM!

i did.

he played bad. so the hole city team played bad.

dont know what you wanne say?

Bayern said:
bert's broken neck said:
Bayern said:
Hi,

Guess you didn't watch the CT circus game then?

Dogsh1t that night and a tad upset to be quite rightly subbed by RM!

i did.

he played bad. so the hole city team played bad.

dont know what you wanne say?
Good Luck in the Champions League. You are the best team we have played this season.

I don't think anybody will want to draw Bayern.

I am a big fan of Dzeko and a little bit disappointed that he hasn't played more regularly for City. As a team we don't play to his strengths. Our team is set up to play through the middle with Aguero and Balotelli the men with the pace and quick feet to take advantage of the little through balls

EaglesFan said:
Bayern said:
pudge said:

Hi,

Hello Bayern fan.

However, if you were at this board long enough you would know that there are clans here supporting specific players - and there is no sense at all reasoning with them.

Whatever anyone says does not matter - Balotelli clan will always claim Dzeko is shit, and vice versa.

For example, "pudge" will tell you for a guy who has 18 goals and 6 assists in limited time this season, is his team's 2nd best scorer, and is leagues best in goals per minute - "have you seen him play this season"....you get the point.

thanks. hope we dont get Rm or barca. if we dont get them, we will get in the final round

EaglesFan said:
Bayern said:
pudge said:

Hi,

Hello Bayern fan.

I'm not in a 'Balotelli clan'???

Nor am I in an 'Anti-Dzeko clan' which you think I am???

His performances over the past few months, overall, have been poor and I don't see how anyone can say otherwise??

Also, as for these goal stats, I said Gomez had scored more goals, which he has, and was told that's not all that matters?? But when we talk about Dzeko, it's always his goals that people argue with??

And for the record Eaglesfan, once more, I support and like Dzeko, I'm just not afraid to crititicise him when he plays poorly. I've never understood why people think I'm anti-dzeko? I like him, just not as much as others I suppose?

Bayern said:
EaglesFan said:
Bayern said:
Hi,

Hello Bayern fan.

thanks. hope we dont get Rm or barca. if we dont get them, we will get in the final round

A little objectivity from you.. refreshing for the forum!! Dzeko is a class player, he has been poor at times or most of the time but Gomez is no better and as someone rightfully put it this city team is not set up to play to his strengths.

Which is a shame cause I truly believe that if he moves on to Juve, Milan or Real he will be a hit.. Same reason Ibra was a failure at Barca.. Dzeko has done well so far.

Problem is as a fan it gets frustrating when you know he has bags of potential and the ability to win games for us.

Mancini - ohhh said:
Bayern said:
EaglesFan said:
Hello Bayern fan.

A little objectivity from you.. refreshing for the forum!! Dzeko is a class player, he has been poor at times or most of the time but Gomez is no better and as someone rightfully put it this city team is not set up to play to his strengths.

Which is a shame cause I truly believe that if he moves on to Juve, Milan or Real he will be a hit.. Same reason Ibra was a failure at Barca.. Dzeko has done well so far.

Problem is as a fan it gets frustrating when you know he has bags of potential and the ability to win games for us.

last 3 weeks we felt the same with rooben, gomez and müller.

now things going to be better. but we are still not on our top perfomance

weeman19_89 said:
Dzeko strives on balls being pumped into the box and he gets a foot, a head on it. Mancini doesn't play that type of football he wants him to hold up play pass it on and run into space. On his day his first touch is great but then another time it will just rebound off him and he's then chasing down the ball.

I want him to do well I really like him but he needs a run with the team and is also a confidence player.

Everything he won't get playing for us unfortunately.

That's exactly what City are missing. United do it and they get results even if they don't particularly play well. City run out of ideas if score is 0-0 at the 75th min mark and keep passing the ball around the half way line.

More direct play, more crosses smashed into the box, its bound to take a deflection and go in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.