Edin Dzeko (on his Web site)(merged)

Re: Dzeko on his Web site

No17 said:
pudge said:
No17 said:
you people kept harping on how you didn't care about dzeko's goalscoring record in germany because, well it's a lesser league....so I got a bit of stats that show that in the period when DZeko played in germany...their score was 85 to 77 for Dzeko...
Generalize much? lol

I've never said anything of the kind, i can't speak for others who may have, but I didn't.

P.S. out of interest, who exactly are "you people"??

let me try and put it this way...majority agree that preimership is the tougher league...and in every dzeko thread it has been brought up by many how he could have banged goals in, in germany...and how the epl is completelly different...by "you peopl" I meant, those reocurring in dzeko threads saying how shit he is...
I never say "he's shit" I simply criticize him when he deserves it, when his performances merit criticism (believe it or not, sometimes they do!)

I don't understand how I've been labelled a 'Dzeko Hater' because I've always supported him and have NEVER unfairly or flippantly crtiticized him. Just because I'm not afraid to call him out when he performs poorly doesn't mean I hate him? But 'you people' will always generalise to extremes.

Also, it's only my opinion that Gomez is better. I'm not trying to force that view on anyone, I simply presented stats to support my opinion.

city diehard said:
Lumberjack Pete7 said:
He should play up top with Mario!
They are best mates and seemed very in-sync during training on one of the vids on OS.

One shitty video and suddenly they have a Bergkamp-Henry partnership, are you fcukin stupid? They notoriously play shite together as has been proved in previous games.

Wow man.

How about try to write a single post where you personally dont abuse someone.

And I get banned for a day for telling someone to fuck off ONCE...ccc

gomez has ribery, robben and muller playing around him

dzeko has adam johnson, james milner and gareth barry...and david silva who has played as good as djemba djemba for the past 3 months

...miracle how edin has 18 goals

BIG DONKEY said:

dzeko has adam johnson, james milner and gareth barry

LMAO

miracle how he has 18 goals
Nice little dig at the team there.......

Also, it's up to Gomez/Dzeko to put the ball in the net. Plus, Sergio has over 20 goals, Mario hasn't been goal-shy either so AJ, Jimmy and Barry must not be that bad

EaglesFan said:
city diehard said:
Lumberjack Pete7 said:
He should play up top with Mario!
They are best mates and seemed very in-sync during training on one of the vids on OS.

One shitty video and suddenly they have a Bergkamp-Henry partnership, are you fcukin stupid? They notoriously play shite together as has been proved in previous games.

Wow man.

How about try to write a single post where you personally dont abuse someone.

And I get banned for a day for telling someone to fuck off ONCE...ccc

Yes because I have substance to my argument; you however don't. Simples.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:38 pm --<br /><br />
BIG DONKEY said:

dzeko has adam johnson, james milner and gareth barry...and david silva who has played as good as djemba djemba for the past 3 months

...miracle how edin has 18 goals

Not Yaya Toure, Sergio Aguero then? Your comment about David Silva is frankly pathetic, he's had a few off days and that's about the same level as Dzeko on a good day.

*Cue incessant reminiscences of Spurs and United game.

pudge said:
Also, it's only my opinion that Gomez is better. I'm not trying to force that view on anyone, I simply presented stats to support my opinion.

Hi,
I'm Bayern Fan from Germany. Gomez is a very good goal scorer. No doubt. We are happy to have him. But he is not better player then dzeko.
Everybody in Germany knows that gomez is not a very good or very skilled footballer, but he scores a lot of goals, that matters.

In terms of allround play, passing, pace and other things dzeko is much better then gomez.
Dzeko is stronger in the air, left and right footed. Good passing and good vision.
Everything that gomez doesnt have.

If we would have dzeko, we would be on top of the table..

Bayern said:
pudge said:

Hi,
I'm Bayern Fan from Germany. Gomez is a very good goal scorer. No doubt. We are happy to have him. But he is not better player then dzeko.
Everybody in Germany knows that gomez is not a very good or very skilled footballer, but he scores a lot of goals, that matters.

In terms of allround play, passing, pace and other things dzeko is much better then gomez.
Dzeko is stronger in the air, left and right footed. Good passing and good vision.

LMAO,

You must have Balkan roots, more likely you are from Bosnia and Herzegovina originally. Just kidding m8, lol...

Bayern said:
pudge said:

Hi,

You obviously haven't seen the Dzeko of this season

pudge said:
Bayern said:
pudge said:

Hi,

You obviously haven't seen the Dzeko of this season

You are right, i didnt saw him playing lot of the season. Doesnt change my mind, that gomez isnt the better footballer. Gomez score a lot of goals, no doubt. but this doesnt mean, that he is "better" footballer.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:11 pm --<br /><br />
JasminBosnia said:
Bayern said:
pudge said:

Hi,

LMAO,

You must have Balkan roots, more likely you are from Bosnia and Herzegovina originally. Just kidding m8, lol...

Hello,
no i'm from good old Germany.

Bayern said:
pudge said:

Hi,

Guess you didn't watch the CT circus game then?

Dogsh1t that night and a tad upset to be quite rightly subbed by RM!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.