Edin Dzeko (on his Web site)(merged)

Re: Dzeko on his Web site

EaglesFan said:
pudge said:
JasminBosnia said:
Feel good knowing I did not deserve warning nor ban on this forum yet, and I was advised to fook off from this forum. You know where am I coming from :) ?

Feed the Edin (Goat) and he will score every game. Better than any old fashion CF who do not take a part in build up play. Just see Gomez tonight, scored four goals with six touches and Edin is way better than him.

I would play him vs Chelsea not Sporting as they will play like Napoli and we dont have a width. Actually, we have but RM still believe in tikky takka football.
I lol'd

Well, before you lol - wait and see if Gomez outscores Dzeko's total this season...while playing WITH the likes of Ribery, Robben, Schweinsteiger and Muller.

While Dzeko was in Bundesliga same Mario Gomez could not clean his boots, and Dzeko was in fucking mediocre Wolfsburg...so lol all you want mate.
This season;

Dzeko: 31 Games 18 Goals
Gomez: 36 Games 34 Goals

Best Seasons:

Dzeko: 42 Games 36 Goals
Gomez: 45 Games 39 Goals

Can I lol now sir?

Btw, yes it helps to play with the likes of those you mentioned above, but it's up to Gomez/Dzeko to put the ball in the back of the net

hgblue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
mancity1 said:
I thought you had Balotelli going as well tolmie or at least suggested on a thread it would be best for him and the club to leave.

A complete new strike force over the summer for a side looking to tinker now for FFPR and stablilty as well?

If we can get rid of Tevez and replace him then that will be about it up front I would suggest.

Other than that we may bring in two others in midfield and defence in totla and a fast wide man.

You don't replace a strike force that scores for fun especially at home Tolmie.

Dzeko and Balotelli will only get better with time in terms of consistency while quite possibly not scoring as many as they have this season.

So are you saying there is no chance of Tevez, Adebayor and Dzeko not being sold?

Nobody had Balotelli going, only questioning the wisdom of a potential sale for his own sanity.

If Mancini is let go, also feel free to tell me that Balotelli will be happy to stay.

Because if that scenario should ever come about, Mario won't be far behind him.

We will be looking for at least two new attacking players this summer.

I must admit I'm beginning to see the logic in your thread regarding Balotelli leaving for his own good after the Swansea game. Mario was kicked from pillar to post for the entire game, with barely a foul given, never mind any cards issued, yet Mario's first foul resulted in an instant yellow card. This is happening week after week, and it must be soul destroying for the lad. Adebayor and Dzeko can go for me, although I'd definitely be keeping Tevez. I know you aren't a big fan of signing Van Persie, but I'd have him here in a heartbeat.

But this has been happening to Mario since he walked through the door. Remember his first red card at West Brom? An absolute joke, having been kicked to shit.

If Mancini is sacked, it must only be for Mourinho, which I'd wager would then see Tevez sign a new deal!!

As for Van Persie, not saying he's not a wordly, it's not my money at the end of the day.

Damn this FFPR, we would probably have made a £300m combined bid for both Messi and Ronaldo by now.

I hark back for the good old days, when we can offer £108m for shite like Kaka, before wages!

pudge said:
EaglesFan said:
pudge said:

Well, before you lol - wait and see if Gomez outscores Dzeko's total this season...while playing WITH the likes of Ribery, Robben, Schweinsteiger and Muller.

While Dzeko was in Bundesliga same Mario Gomez could not clean his boots, and Dzeko was in fucking mediocre Wolfsburg...so lol all you want mate.
This season;

Best Seasons:

Can I lol now sir?

Btw, yes it helps to play with the likes of those you mentioned above, but it's up to Gomez/Dzeko to put the ball in the back of the net

so they are fairly similar in their best seasons which means that in same conditions they would get the same results...Gomez is fed with balls all over the box, Dzeko, right now, isn't, so again as I said previously, until they are in the same team under same conditions they can't be judged...bayern play to gomez's strengths and use him properly while dzeko well you be the judge...

And well here is what Edin has to say regarding the transfer rumors:

"With the amount of time spent on the pitch, I'm pretty happy with the amount of goals I have scored and stories about me being unhappy are far from truth. I'm working hard, doing well in training and I'm waiting for my chance. Important thing is that I'm healthy, and even more important is that I'm not leaving Manchester. I'm a City player, and my contract lasts until 2014. There are no offers from other clubs as it was written recently. There was a lot of talk earlier about clubs wanting me and showing interest, but I repeat again, I'm focused only on Manchester City matches and I?m not interested in the media speculation. There are 10 matches to play until the end of the season and I'll give my all to make sure we win the title in the Premiership" (source:his official website)

So there you go.

No17 said:
pudge said:
EaglesFan said:

This season;

Best Seasons:

Can I lol now sir?

so they are fairly similar in their best seasons which means that in same conditions they would get the same results...Gomez is fed with balls all over the box, Dzeko, right now, isn't, so again as I said previously, until they are in the same team under same conditions they can't be judged...bayern play to gomez's strengths and use him properly while dzeko well you be the judge...
Hypotheticals im afraid, we constantly hear the fact of stats on here with regards to Dzeko's 18 goals and that's all that matters etc

Well the fact is Gomez has outscored Dzeko 150 goals to 109 in the last 5 seasons (Gomez played just 9 games more in that period before THAT excuse comes up). Both very admirable scoring records, but to me it helps highlight that Gomez is better than Dzeko

pudge said:
EaglesFan said:
pudge said:

This season;

Best Seasons:

Can I lol now sir?

Get serious. You put Dzeko's 3-5 minutes-game on the same level with Gomez's 90+ minutes-game. Gomez couldn't clean Dzeko's boots when they both played in Germany, and Bayern actually bought Gomez only cause they couldn't get Dzeko (Gomez is a good player, but Dzeko was the best striker in Germany).

Just because you didn't follow him during his time in Wolfsburg, doesn't give you the right to play smartass about stuff you're obviously not familiar with.

One thing I would say in Dzeko's defence ... it's odd how many times he starts a game but we don't seem to want to put in any crosses at all - it's all balls to feet ... then Dzeko gets subbed-off midway through second half and his replacement is someone like Johnson, who could now supply some crosses, only Dzeko is off.

And now that Dzeko is off, people like Kolarov or Clichy suddenly start crossing into the box (perhaps because time is running out and we're trying something different, but still).

I've noticed that in a few games this season - just seems a bit odd (and must be frustrating for Edin).

gogop said:
pudge said:
EaglesFan said:

This season;

Best Seasons:

Can I lol now sir?

Get serious. You put Dzeko's 3-5 minutes-game on the same level with Gomez's 90+ minutes-game. Gomez couldn't clean Dzeko's boots when they both played in Germany, and Bayern actually bought Gomez only cause they couldn't get Dzeko (Gomez is a good player, but Dzeko was the best striker in Germany).

Just because you didn't follow him during his time in Wolfsburg, doesn't give you the right to play smartass about stuff you're obviously not familiar with.
How am I 'playing smartass'??

I presented stats, which some take as gospel on here. It's not my fault they don't favour Edin?

Also, why do you assume Gomez played 90 minutes every game for 5 years? When Dzeko was the best striker in Germany surely he was playing week in week out, 90 minutes?

Perhaps Gomez, at that time, had patches of short substitute appearances? I doubt anyone can remember.

pudge said:
No17 said:
pudge said:
This season;

Best Seasons:

Can I lol now sir?

Hypotheticals im afraid, we constantly hear the fact of stats on here with regards to Dzeko's 18 goals and that's all that matters etc

Well the fact is Gomez has outscored Dzeko 150 goals to 109 in the last 5 seasons (Gomez played just 9 games more in that period before THAT excuse comes up). Both very admirable scoring records, but to me it helps highlight that Gomez is better than Dzeko

you people kept harping on how you didn't care about dzeko's goalscoring record in germany because, well it's a lesser league....so I got a bit of stats that show that in the period when DZeko played in germany...their score was 85 to 77 for Dzeko...

No17 said:
pudge said:
No17 said:

you people kept harping on how you didn't care about dzeko's goalscoring record in germany because, well it's a lesser league....so I got a bit of stats that show that in the period when DZeko played in germany...their score was 85 to 77 for Dzeko...
Generalize much? lol

I've never said anything of the kind, i can't speak for others who may have, but I didn't.

P.S. out of interest, who exactly are "you people"??

Blue Theatre said:
One thing I would say in Dzeko's defence ... it's odd how many times he starts a game but we don't seem to want to put in any crosses at all - it's all balls to feet ... then Dzeko gets subbed-off midway through second half and his replacement is someone like Johnson, who could now supply some crosses, only Dzeko is off.

And now that Dzeko is off, people like Kolarov or Clichy suddenly start crossing into the box (perhaps because time is running out and we're trying something different, but still).

I've noticed that in a few games this season - just seems a bit odd (and must be frustrating for Edin).

Yeah I`ve noticed that aswell, but to be honest how many crosses does Johnson send over anyway. He just links with full back and or comes into to shoot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.