Edin Dzeko (on his Web site)(merged)

Re: Dzeko on his Web site

Monksie said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
Unfortunately whilst I agree that Dzeko needs crosses pumped into the box I don't think Kolorov is the person to deliver it. We look so inadequate at the back when he's in the team and 90% of his crosses don't get past the first defender anyway.

This less than three weeks after the Blackburn game? What a cross, what a finish.

So you use one example of where he's put the perfect cross in? What about all the other times where they've either over hit or haven't got past the first defender. I would try and give you some examples but I'm afraid there aren't enough hours in the day to count.

As for Dzeko, even the basics of controlling a football without it bouncing 5 yards off seems impossible. Confidence player or not, this should be a simple standard for any professional in any league in the world.

pudge said:
No17 said:
pudge said:
Hypotheticals im afraid, we constantly hear the fact of stats on here with regards to Dzeko's 18 goals and that's all that matters etc

Well the fact is Gomez has outscored Dzeko 150 goals to 109 in the last 5 seasons (Gomez played just 9 games more in that period before THAT excuse comes up). Both very admirable scoring records, but to me it helps highlight that Gomez is better than Dzeko

you people kept harping on how you didn't care about dzeko's goalscoring record in germany because, well it's a lesser league....so I got a bit of stats that show that in the period when DZeko played in germany...their score was 85 to 77 for Dzeko...
Generalize much? lol

I've never said anything of the kind, i can't speak for others who may have, but I didn't.

P.S. out of interest, who exactly are "you people"??

let me try and put it this way...majority agree that preimership is the tougher league...and in every dzeko thread it has been brought up by many how he could have banged goals in, in germany...and how the epl is completelly different...by "you peopl" I meant, those reocurring in dzeko threads saying how shit he is...

nevilletogoater-in said:
Monksie said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
Unfortunately whilst I agree that Dzeko needs crosses pumped into the box I don't think Kolorov is the person to deliver it. We look so inadequate at the back when he's in the team and 90% of his crosses don't get past the first defender anyway.

This less than three weeks after the Blackburn game? What a cross, what a finish.

So you use one example of where he's put the perfect cross in? What about all the other times where they've either over hit or haven't got past the first defender. I would try and give you some examples but I'm afraid there aren't enough hours in the day to count.

As for Dzeko, even the basics of controlling a football without it bouncing 5 yards off seems impossible. Confidence player or not, this should be a simple standard for any professional in any league in the world.

Exaggerating much??

Think about what you just wrote FFS!!

If this was true, Dzeko wouldnt even be playing football, instead of being one of the top and much wanted forwards in Europe.

It is posts like this that piss me the fuck off.

Sheer exaggerations.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:45 pm --<br /><br />
No17 said:
pudge said:
No17 said:
you people kept harping on how you didn't care about dzeko's goalscoring record in germany because, well it's a lesser league....so I got a bit of stats that show that in the period when DZeko played in germany...their score was 85 to 77 for Dzeko...
Generalize much? lol

I've never said anything of the kind, i can't speak for others who may have, but I didn't.

P.S. out of interest, who exactly are "you people"??

let me try and put it this way...majority agree that preimership is the tougher league...and in every dzeko thread it has been brought up by many how he could have banged goals in, in germany...and how the epl is completelly different...by "you peopl" I meant, those reocurring in dzeko threads saying how shit he is...

Their scoring record is par, but Dzeko is a better overall player IMO (in terms of passing skills and vision) and is much stronger after 1 year in EPL. That's a big knock on Gomez around - that outside of 5 yards he cant do much...but that's not even the point...

I hope he stays and does well for us for the rest of the season.
I really don't want to change our whole frontline and have new strikers every season.

EaglesFan said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
Monksie said:

Exaggerating much??

If this was true, Dzeko wouldnt even be playing football, instead of being one of the top and much wanted forwards in Europe.

Sheer exaggerations.

I wasn't exaggerating in the slightest. You obviously haven't seen much of him from Christmas onwards have you?

If he's a saught after as you suggest then in my opinion I would cash in quickly before the rest of the footballing world realises that he's absolutely and completely useless!!

JasminBosnia said:
Ducado said:
Can we keep this thread peaceful as every other Dzeko thread ends up with a few bans and warnings

Feel good knowing I did not deserve warning nor ban on this forum yet, and I was advised to fook off from this forum. You know where am I coming from :) ?

Feed the Edin (Goat) and he will score every game. Better than any old fashion CF who do not take a part in build up play. Just see Gomez tonight, scored four goals with six touches and Edin is way better than him.

I would play him vs Chelsea not Sporting as they will play like Napoli and we dont have a width. Actually, we have but RM still believe in tikky takka football.

What a pathetic statement.

nevilletogoater-in said:
EaglesFan said:
nevilletogoater-in said:

Exaggerating much??

Sheer exaggerations.

I wasn't exaggerating in the slightest. You obviously haven't seen much of him from Christmas onwards have you?

If he's a saught after as you suggest then in my opinion I would cash in quickly before the rest of the footballing world realises that he's absolutely and completely useless!!

Exaggerating, again. :-) That entire last bit.

Dzeko didnt start playing football yesterday, so that someone needs to "realize" shit. He is proven forward, just unfit for this system and the way manager asks him to play. Dont worry, you'll get your money back no problem...Dzeko has been around before City, teams know his qualities.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.24sata.info/sport/fudbal/91357-Edin-Dzeko-jasno-glasno-porucio-idem-nigdje-Manchestera.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.24sata.info/sport/fudbal/913 ... stera.html</a>

Says he's not going anywhere

BosnianDiamond said:
http://www.24sata.info/sport/fudbal/91357-Edin-Dzeko-jasno-glasno-porucio-idem-nigdje-Manchestera.html

Says he's not going anywhere

That's not up to him though. If City decides, he IS going.
It's ultimately up to RM, so...Dzeko can only express his wishes.

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
He should play up top with Mario!
They are best mates and seemed very in-sync during training on one of the vids on OS.

One shitty video and suddenly they have a Bergkamp-Henry partnership, are you fcukin stupid? They notoriously play shite together as has been proved in previous games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.