Edin Dzeko

pudge said:
Comrade Buka said:
pudge said:
How's it out of context?

Do you understand what purpose the word AND has in what MSP wrote?
Yes, and you need anything..

Surely that 'anything' is a goal?

-- Sep 15th, '12, 20:10 --

EaglesFan said:
pudge said:
You said injury time subs should happen when you just need anything.

Like a goal.

Hence why Dzeko was brought on. The team prior to his arrival was good enough to get a goal.

I understand your point, but definitely disagree with the last sentence there - did you honestly see a team capable of scoring in the second half today? I sure as hell didnt - lot of action around 25 yards out, and nothing up front.
That's what people are arguing - it should have been done EARLIER. We looked toothless from 70th minute on.
It should have come earlier yes.

MY POINT that Comarada Buke and MSP seem to misunderstand (irony) is that the sub wasn't disrespectful, just a last resort to grab a goal, which he almost did.

Look - I also disagree its 'disrespectful' as in Roberto was purposely saying f-off to Dzeko...NO WAY.
It's early in the season, and Roberto IS counting on Dzeko. It was a manager doing what he thought was best at that moment, we should leave feelings out of it.

However, he (Roberto) simply FAILED to see what was best to do up front today - which was clearly bringing Dzeko on earlier. Roberto just fucked up today. His choice to sub Tevez out first was also a mistake IMO. Him starting three new players was another one. Roberto really did outdo himself today, no question.

Comrade Buka said:
pudge said:
MSP said:
Are you taking a piss or you're not able to read?
you just conceded a goal and need anything..
Surely when it's a draw, you need a goal as much as when you just concede?

Ignoring all the bs you put forth before this question:

And how long had it been a draw?
And the players on the pitch were not good enough to score even though they had already done so? Read below this post..

And what bs have I posted? Nothing I have said is untrue.

-- Sep 15th, '12, 20:16 --

EaglesFan said:
pudge said:
Comrade Buka said:
Do you understand what purpose the word AND has in what MSP wrote?

EaglesFan said:
I understand your point, but definitely disagree with the last sentence there - did you honestly see a team capable of scoring in the second half today? I sure as hell didnt - lot of action around 25 yards out, and nothing up front.
That's what people are arguing - it should have been done EARLIER. We looked toothless from 70th minute on.

MY POINT that Comarada Buke and MSP seem to misunderstand (irony) is that the sub wasn't disrespectful, just a last resort to grab a goal, which he almost did.

Look - I also disagree its 'disrespectful' as in Roberto was purposely saying f-off to Dzeko...NO WAY.
It's early in the season, and Roberto IS counting on Dzeko. It was a manager doing what he thought was best at that moment, we should leave feelings out of it.

However, he (Roberto) simply FAILED to see what was best to do up front today - which was clearly bringing Dzeko on earlier. Roberto just fucked up today. His choice to sub Tevez out first was also a mistake IMO. Him starting three new players was another one. Roberto really did outdo himself today, no question.
And I agree the subs were wrong and mistimed.

All I initially said was that it was not 'disrespectful' and Comrade Buka and MSP have taken offence to that.

pudge said:
Comrade Buka said:
pudge said:

And the payers on the pitch were not good enough to score even though they had already done so?

THEN WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE PURPOSE OF BRINGING DZEKO ON???

Comrade Buka said:
pudge said:
Comrade Buka said:

And the payers on the pitch were not good enough to score even though they had already done so?

THEN WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE PURPOSE OF BRINGING DZEKO ON???
A last resort to get a goal, not to be disrespectful, which is my point.

Calm down.

pudge said:
Comrade Buka said:
pudge said:

EaglesFan said:
pudge said:

All I initially said was that it was not 'disrespectful' and Comrade Buka and MSP have taken offence to that.

Don't waste your time mate.

pudge said:
Comrade Buka said:
pudge said:

And the players on the pitch were not good enough to score even though they had already done so? Read below this post..

EaglesFan said:
pudge said:

It's not disrespectful, its football. However, if you were in Dzeko's shoes - would YOU be thinking 'what the F am I supposed to do...'...you know what I mean? :-) I think that's what MSP and Comrade are trying to convey :-)

Barcon said:
pudge said:
Comrade Buka said:

EaglesFan said:

Don't waste your time mate.
It's too late..

scanners4.gif

In no way whatsoever is it disrespectful to bring ANY player on in the 90th minute. Players get paid to play and they do as their manager says so if Bobby wants to bring a player on for 30 seconds or start a game it does not matter as the player will still be getting paid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.