Edin Dzeko

MSP said:
All I initially said was that it was not 'disrespectful' and Comrade Buka and MSP have taken offence to that.

That's not true, lol

I definitely didn't take any offence cause you think it's not disrespectful, nothing offensive there though I do as I know that established players find it like that, I took offence as you don't want or are not able to read what I wrote.

And that was that I think injury time subs should be made only when you are wasting time or JUST (don't miss it this time, please) conceded goal and desperately need something. And JUST though I think it's perfectly understandable means that you conceded goal in 89th minute and have bad result.

In my books, as much as cliche about Britannia being worst place to play than Bernabeu is repeated, draw at Stoke is relatively bad result. Not the end of World of course and many don't win there but the difference in quality is certainly big enough to actively try to win the game and not wait til injury time to make "want goal" sub.
How is bringing him on in injury time an insult or disrespectful?

He was brought on to get a goal and he almost did.
Is what I originally said and you helped kick start all of this..

When the score is 1-1 in the last minute, would you not agree that a last minute sub to bring on striker shows intent to grab a goal?

Comrade Buka said:
cleavers said:
Have any of the fan boys thought about Tuesday ? Maybe he will be a starter.....

Of course, poor Dzeko not only has a shit first touch, his fitness clearly shows he can only handle 3 minutes if he is to be ready for Tuesday.

I know it has nothing to do with anything but, where are you from?

salfordblues said:
EaglesFan said:
salfordblues said:
Before the Dezko brigade begin let's just remember how poor he was poor against Stoke last season.

Doesnt mean anything IMO...you are either in form or not. Last year around that time he WASNT, this year he clearly is...

But again - Roberto did what he thought was best to win the game. I think he fucked up - but he is the manager and held accountable for results not me, so...

I hear what you're saying but you can argue til your blue in the face about the Balo/Dzeko debate, but for me the problem is that neither of them are at the level of Tevez or Aguero.

Which is a non issue, since these are the strikers we have.<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:33 pm --<br /><br />
Barcon said:
Comrade Buka said:
cleavers said:
Have any of the fan boys thought about Tuesday ? Maybe he will be a starter.....

Of course, poor Dzeko not only has a shit first touch, his fitness clearly shows he can only handle 3 minutes if he is to be ready for Tuesday.

Not from Bosnia.

Comrade Buka said:
salfordblues said:
EaglesFan said:
Doesnt mean anything IMO...you are either in form or not. Last year around that time he WASNT, this year he clearly is...

But again - Roberto did what he thought was best to win the game. I think he fucked up - but he is the manager and held accountable for results not me, so...

I hear what you're saying but you can argue til your blue in the face about the Balo/Dzeko debate, but for me the problem is that neither of them are at the level of Tevez or Aguero.

Which is a non issue, since these are the strikers we have.

-- Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:33 pm --

Barcon said:
Comrade Buka said:

Not from Bosnia.

America?

Comrade Buka said:
cleavers said:

-- Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:31 pm --

pudge said:
Comrade Buka said:
I am perfectly calm, you just fail to see the lack of logic in what you are saying, so I thought maybe using ALL CAPS and huge type would get through to you.

Nobody has claimed Mancini's intent was to take the piss, but the effect on Dzeko was. If you thought it was a good substitution, which we have not established yet, why wasn't it made earlier? Or is resorting to last resorts with 3 minutes to go, after Balotelli had an off day for the majority of the game, good management according to you?
Whether or not I thought it was a good substitution has been covered if you bothered to read my posts.

And yes, people have claimed the intent was to take the piss,
The amount of time given to a player shows intent. 3 minutes is a piss take
^^ YOU said that...

I give up. Your reading comprehension is clearly on a five year old's level.
What? You said nobody said the sub was taking the piss.

I provide evidence that YOU said it was.

And now that you see it you resort to ignorance?

Comrade Buka said:
cleavers said:

Not really sure what your reply means, but unless Aguero is fit (which I doubt), I think Dzeko will start Tuesday.

Barcon said:
Comrade Buka said:
salfordblues said:

Barcon said:

Not from Bosnia.

America?

Nope. Not from Canada, either.

Barcon said:
Comrade Buka said:
salfordblues said:

Barcon said:

Not from Bosnia.

America?

Could you be more condescending?

I'm not Bosnia but I think Mancini's treatment of Dzeko today was shoddy.

3 fucking minutes when Balotelli was diving around doing fuck all for most of the game is embarrasing.

Dzeko might miss chances but at least he get's in positions to score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.