Edin Dzeko

salfordblues said:
Before the Dezko brigade begin let's just remember how poor he was poor against Stoke last season.

Doesnt mean anything IMO...you are either in form or not. Last year around that time he WASNT, this year he clearly is...

But again - Roberto did what he thought was best to win the game. I think he fucked up - but he is the manager and held accountable for results not me, so...

pudge said:
Comrade Buka said:
pudge said:
And the payers on the pitch were not good enough to score even though they had already done so?

And what bs have I posted? Nothing I have said is untrue.

THEN WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE PURPOSE OF BRINGING DZEKO ON???
A last resort to get a goal, not to be disrespectful, which is my point.

Calm down.

I am perfectly calm, you just fail to see the lack of logic in what you are saying, so I thought maybe using ALL CAPS and huge type would get through to you.

Nobody has claimed Mancini's intent was to take the piss, but the effect on Dzeko was. If you thought it was a good substitution, which we have not established yet, why wasn't it made earlier? Or is resorting to last resorts with 3 minutes to go, after Balotelli had an off day for the majority of the game, good management according to you?

All I initially said was that it was not 'disrespectful' and Comrade Buka and MSP have taken offence to that.

That's not true, lol

I definitely didn't take any offence cause you think it's not disrespectful, nothing offensive there though I do as I know that established players find it like that, I took offence as you don't want or are not able to read what I wrote.

And that was that I think injury time subs should be made only when you are wasting time or JUST (don't miss it this time, please) conceded goal and desperately need something. And JUST though I think it's perfectly understandable means that you conceded goal in 89th minute and suddenly have bad result.

In my books, as much as cliche about Britannia being worst place to play than Bernabeu is repeated, draw at Stoke is relatively bad result. Not the end of World of course and many don't win there but the difference in quality is certainly big enough to actively try to win the game and not wait til injury time to make "want goal" sub.

pudge said:
Barcon said:
pudge said:
And the payers on the pitch were not good enough to score even though they had already done so?

And what bs have I posted? Nothing I have said is untrue.

-- Sep 15th, '12, 20:16 --

And I agree the subs were wrong and mistimed.

All I initially said was that it was not 'disrespectful' and Comrade Buka and MSP have taken offence to that.

Don't waste your time mate.
It's too late..

scanners4.gif

rags have a habit of getting to us all mate ;)

EaglesFan said:
salfordblues said:
Before the Dezko brigade begin let's just remember how poor he was poor against Stoke last season.

Doesnt mean anything IMO...you are either in form or not. Last year around that time he WASNT, this year he clearly is...

But again - Roberto did what he thought was best to win the game. I think he fucked up - but he is the manager and held accountable for results not me, so...

I hear what you're saying but you can argue til your blue in the face about the Balo/Dzeko debate, but for me the problem is that neither of them are at the level of Tevez or Aguero.

Comrade Buka said:
pudge said:
Comrade Buka said:
THEN WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE PURPOSE OF BRINGING DZEKO ON???

Calm down.

I am perfectly calm, you just fail to see the lack of logic in what you are saying, so I thought maybe using ALL CAPS and huge type would get through to you.

Nobody has claimed Mancini's intent was to take the piss, but the effect on Dzeko was. If you thought it was a good substitution, which we have not established yet, why wasn't it made earlier? Or is resorting to last resorts with 3 minutes to go, after Balotelli had an off day for the majority of the game, good management according to you?
Whether or not I thought it was a good substitution has been covered if you bothered to read my posts.

And yes, people have claimed the intent was to take the piss,
The amount of time given to a player shows intent. 3 minutes is a piss take
^^ YOU said that...

Comrade Buka said:
salfordblues said:

Clearly that is the tactic Mancini should use when picking the team:

"Lez zee, whoo plaid weeel aggaiinst Stoooke lazt yeear."

Why shouldn't he pick his team based on favourable match ups/history?

cleavers said:
Have any of the fan boys thought about Tuesday ? Maybe he will be a starter.....

Of course, poor Dzeko not only has a shit first touch, his fitness clearly shows he can only handle 3 minutes if he is to be ready for Tuesday.<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:31 pm --<br /><br />
pudge said:
Comrade Buka said:
pudge said:

Calm down.

Whether or not I thought it was a good substitution has been covered if you bothered to read my posts.

And yes, people have claimed the intent was to take the piss,
The amount of time given to a player shows intent. 3 minutes is a piss take
^^ YOU said that...

I give up. Your reading comprehension is clearly on a five year old's level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.