Edin Dzeko

pudge said:
MSP said:
All I initially said was that it was not 'disrespectful' and Comrade Buka and MSP have taken offence to that.

That's not true, lol

I definitely didn't take any offence cause you think it's not disrespectful, nothing offensive there though I do as I know that established players find it like that, I took offence as you don't want or are not able to read what I wrote.

And that was that I think injury time subs should be made only when you are wasting time or JUST (don't miss it this time, please) conceded goal and desperately need something. And JUST though I think it's perfectly understandable means that you conceded goal in 89th minute and have bad result.

In my books, as much as cliche about Britannia being worst place to play than Bernabeu is repeated, draw at Stoke is relatively bad result. Not the end of World of course and many don't win there but the difference in quality is certainly big enough to actively try to win the game and not wait til injury time to make "want goal" sub.
How is bringing him on in injury time an insult or disrespectful?

He was brought on to get a goal and he almost did.
Is what I originally said and you helped kick start all of this..

When the score is 1-1 in the last minute, would you not agree that a last minute sub to bring on striker shows intent to grab a goal?

Dear God..

cleavers said:
Comrade Buka said:
cleavers said:
Have any of the fan boys thought about Tuesday ? Maybe he will be a starter.....

Of course, poor Dzeko not only has a shit first touch, his fitness clearly shows he can only handle 3 minutes if he is to be ready for Tuesday.
Not really sure what your reply means, but unless Aguero is fit (which I doubt), I think Dzeko will start Tuesday.

Let me clarify:

Regardless of if Dzeko is starting or not on Tuesday, the substitution should've been made much earlier today. This has frustrated me with Mancini in the past, and I am sure he will do so again.

I believe Dzeko can handle more than 3 minutes, even if he is a starter on Tuesday.

The Tevez/Barry 62' substitution made sense.
Sinclair/Silva 73' should have been made earlier.
Balotelli/Dzeko 89' should have been made a fuck load earlier.

MSP said:
pudge said:
MSP said:
That's not true, lol

I definitely didn't take any offence cause you think it's not disrespectful, nothing offensive there though I do as I know that established players find it like that, I took offence as you don't want or are not able to read what I wrote.

And that was that I think injury time subs should be made only when you are wasting time or JUST (don't miss it this time, please) conceded goal and desperately need something. And JUST though I think it's perfectly understandable means that you conceded goal in 89th minute and have bad result.

In my books, as much as cliche about Britannia being worst place to play than Bernabeu is repeated, draw at Stoke is relatively bad result. Not the end of World of course and many don't win there but the difference in quality is certainly big enough to actively try to win the game and not wait til injury time to make "want goal" sub.
How is bringing him on in injury time an insult or disrespectful?

He was brought on to get a goal and he almost did.
Is what I originally said and you helped kick start all of this..

When the score is 1-1 in the last minute, would you not agree that a last minute sub to bring on striker shows intent to grab a goal?

Dear God..
Again, instead of being ignorant, explain yourself.

cookster said:
Barcon said:
alky313 said:
Could you be more condescending?

Not sure what that's supposed to mean. How is that condescending?

How about trying to judge someone based on nationality.

I'm trying to figure out where the guy is located because he is always on the matchday threads, and seems to be on at the same time that I am. I have asked him before, just wondering if he is on this side of the pond, and if he's originally from Manc. I'm not sure how I have "judged him", but you two have judged me to be condescending.

cookster said:
Barcon said:
alky313 said:
Could you be more condescending?

Woooosh, went right over his head.<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:49 pm --<br /><br />
salfordblues said:
Why do these Dzeko threads always turn into a Balkan battle?

Don't think Balkan was mentioned until I mentioned I am not from Bosnia.

Barcon said:
cookster said:
Barcon said:

I'm trying to figure out where the guy is located because he is always on the matchday threads, and seems to be on at the same time that I am. I have asked him before, just wondering if he is on this side of the pond, and if he's originally from Manc. I'm not sure how I have "judged him", but you two have judged me to be condescending.

Had you clarified your question like that, chances are you would not have been judged.

If you are the person who asked me some time ago, I recall asking you the relevance to the thread we were in, and not answering your question. Yet you persist, and here you are in a thread were being Bosnian is obviously reason enough to dismiss anything anyone says with a simple "fan boy". And of all threads you could have chosen, or a PM, you chose this one. And you wonder why you are being judged?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.