Edin Dzeko

Does annoy me the bickering on this board about this debate. Some people can't understand you can like Dzeko and not be from Bosnia.

We all like Mancini but he is not faultless and his handling of players in form and his inability to know when to use his subs are a flaw of his which has cost us points in the past. If he starts Dzeko against Madrid then there is no issue as we know he was keeping him fresh but if he sticks him on the bench again (very likely) then there is something going on behind the scenes because you don't drop your in form players thats something even a sunday league manager knows.

I don't rate Dzeko but what a brilliant brilliant effort when he came on today! So unlucky not to have won it for us

Dzeko would have a been a City Legend a few years back, lets not get above ourselves, he plays on the world stage and is very good at his job.

glad he's still here, will get goals and raise our profile.

Sick Swan said:
Dzeko would have a been a City Legend a few years back, lets not get above ourselves, he plays on the world stage and is very good at his job.

Fuck off you rag prick. Sad bastard piss off to your own forum.

For me he should of scored the winner today. If your world class you finish that chance. IMO of course and I'm entitled to that . If a professional wants to make an impression and is 110% focused he scores in that situation .

ForzaMancini said:
Sick Swan said:

I'm not a rag, i am Manchester City fan since 1981, thank you very much.

ForzaMancini said:
Sick Swan said:

hey ? surely wrong post

cool cat said:
For me he should of scored the winner today. If your world class you finish that chance. IMO of course and I'm entitled to that . If a professional wants to make an impression and is 110% focused he scores in that situation .

Oh dear...

RandomJ said:
Does annoy me the bickering on this board about this debate. Some people can't understand you can like Dzeko and not be from Bosnia.

We all like Mancini but he is not faultless and his handling of players in form and his inability to know when to use his subs are a flaw of his which has cost us points in the past. If he starts Dzeko against Madrid then there is no issue as we know he was keeping him fresh but if he sticks him on the bench again (very likely) then there is something going on behind the scenes because you don't drop your in form players thats something even a sunday league manager knows.

God i hope your right mate, i personally couldnt handle another 5 mins of Balotelli let alone 90.<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:29 pm --<br /><br />
cool cat said:

who yaya or dzeko ?

cool cat said:

Yaya missed our best opportunity and hes world class

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.