Edin Dzeko

I along with many others have had moments of "get rid, he's crap" and "his first touch is rubbish", but I think his time to shine is now, he has rescued our ass's a few times now (not least against QPR) and deserves a chance to show what he can do ?, I think he is better than most people think he is so c'mon RM give him a chance to shine.

cedb5699_Popcorn.gif

Edin has to start while..

Edin has to start while Kun is out injured.

Mario today was truly woeful back to his lazy play he never passes the ball and is for ever diving on the floor when he could easy stay on his feet.

i was hoping Mario could bring his Euro 12 form into the team but its clear he is just not interested in playing for this team.

Edin did look a little rusty but surley he has proved he should start ahead of Mario with his hold up play and general team spirit.

kippaxchris said:
Terrible Terrible player! Made no impact today but he should have with that chance that fell to him!

This is almost the exact opposite of what I assumed would be posted. Came on and made a huge difference, set up the cross for the first and harried Skrtel for the error for the second. Not to mention the impact he made against QPR and Soton. No better striker available on the market who'd accept his position in the squad. Would be insane to sell.

I feel that sometimes he thinks hes superman. He gets the ball and there are 4 defenders in front of him but still decides to go through them. Other than that his headers are really good and he does score every now and then.

Re: Edin has to start while..

Get rid, the guy is just not good enough!!!
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=265431" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=265431</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.