Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
AntiUnited said:
Klopp Flop said:
AntiUnited said:
Willing does not mean goals... when the problem is the midfield lol. sugar coat it all u want the issue is not kun, teves, balo, and dzeko. its the midfield simple as that. Balo is scoring for fun in Italy why they give him the proper service.

I'm not sure about "they give him the proper service"

Balo created 4 out of 7 goals scored in 6 games.

Apart from Montolivo, Milan is in dire need of quality and creativity in the midfield.

they play with wingers.. sharawy and that other kid abati i think
Shawaary is a forward
Abati is a right back

BoyBlue_1985 said:
AntiUnited said:
Klopp Flop said:
I'm not sure about "they give him the proper service"

Balo created 4 out of 7 goals scored in 6 games.

Apart from Montolivo, Milan is in dire need of quality and creativity in the midfield.

Shawaary is a forward
Abati is a right back

shawarry plays on the wing as a striker ever since balo came into the side. and abati is always up on pitch providing width

AntiUnited said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
AntiUnited said:
Shawaary is a forward
Abati is a right back

shawarry plays on the wing as a striker ever since balo came into the side. and abati is always up on pitch providing width
Yes that true but neither are wingers

FOUR SIMPLE STEPS to follow for people who direspect Edin so much:

1) Go to YouTube and look up video "Edin Dzeko - All ManCity goals".

2) While watching, try to remember those games and exact circumstances.

3) Count how many of his goals were game-winners or equalizers, and the importance of those games.

4) That's all really. If you are a fan and you have any decency you should never disrespect the guy afterwards.

Of course striking one is the QPR moment. Aguero got all the praise (of course) but if it wasnt for Edin - you all would still be crying for the title. I would just shut the F up...but that's just me.

And the video DOESNT include all his City goals, despite the title...but still.

the old abbey said:
Edins eddin off in the summer if he was any good do you think we would let gim go? No chance not good enough you know it and i know it.

Big difference between not being good enough and not suiting us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.