Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted he's our top goal scorer but he just doesn't look like he cares anymore. Hopefully a deal is in the works for him to move and we've already got a few names lined up to replace him.

pudge said:
Seosa said:
pudge said:
Edin critics?

Isn't this the Dzeko thread?

I don't get why they all place such emphasis on capitals.
The last sentence made me laugh.

Dzeko plays well - "Where are all the 'haters' now?"

Dzeko plays bad - "I blame Mancini"

I, as a 'plastic fan' as Seosa calls us lately, am least qualified to say that Mancini has lost control of the team. Born and bread City supporters say that in the thread I posted above in which you just posted one-liner that contributed nothing to the overall discussion of the topic.

How is it possible that same team of professional players consistently throughout the season have this considerable flux in quality of plays. You can blame Dzeko all day (maybe rightfully so most of the time) but how does that explain lack of magic we had last season? Only explanation is poor tactics that couch comes up with and disastrous Mancini's man-management.

ps. no capitals ;)

mcfc_nyc said:
pudge said:
Seosa said:
I don't get why they all place such emphasis on capitals.

I, as a 'plastic fan' as Seosa calls us lately, am least qualified to say that Mancini has lost control of the team. Born and bread City supporters say that in the thread I posted above in which you just posted one-liner that contributed nothing to the overall discussion of the topic.

How is it possible that same team of professional players consistently throughout the season have this considerable flux in quality of plays. You can blame Dzeko all day (maybe rightfully so most of the time) but how does that explain lack of magic we had last season? Only explanation is poor tactics that couch comes up with and disastrous Mancini's man-management.

ps. no capitals ;)
Are my posts being individually moderated by you?

I have to post in certain threads to qualify as a true fan, whilst also making sure they meet your approval?

Also, nobody has blamed Dzeko so I don't know what you're talking about

pudge said:
mcfc_nyc said:
pudge said:

ps. no capitals ;)

I have to post in certain threads to qualify as a true fan, whilst also making sure they meet your approval?

You still did not address any of the points I made earlier. I am fully aware that I am considered glory-hunter, Bosnian, Dzekos fanboy, etc. so responses to fans like us might be considered as time wasters. Dont feel obligated.

Actually there is not much more to be said about Dzeko that we didnt cover so far, good and bad. Out of respect for this valued City forum community I will excuse myself from further commenting and defending Edin week in week out.. I would advise same to others who 'defend' him as well.

Contrary to what Seosa and others might wish, even when Edin moves on, I wont fuck off with him. I will be here for years on supporting this club, waking up early to find best quality streams to watch here in US. If that makes me plastic City supporter than so be it.

mcfc_nyc said:
pudge said:
mcfc_nyc said:

ps. no capitals ;)

You still did not address any of the points I made earlier. I am fully aware that I am considered glory-hunter, Bosnian, Dzekos fanboy, etc. so responses to fans like us might be considered as time wasters. Dont feel obligated.

Actually there is not much more to be said about Dzeko that we didnt cover so far, good and bad. Out of respect for this valued City forum community I will excuse myself from further commenting and defending Edin week in week out.. I would advise same to others who 'defend' him as well.

Contrary to what Seosa and others might wish, even when Edin moves on, I wont fuck off with him. I will be here for years on supporting this club, waking up early to find best quality streams to watch here in US. If that makes me plastic City supporter than so be it.
I'm not addressing your "mancini is to blame" section because whilst he is partly to blame for the performance, the players are equally as guilty. So by passing off Dzeko's terrible display as Mancini's fault is wrong.

Happy now.

I have no problem with international fans, it's people who will put one player above all else who annoy me; as is illustrated by you bringing Mancini into your reasoning for Dzeko's performance.<br /><br />-- Mar 17th, '13, 23:29 --<br /><br />Now, if you can point me in the direction of the posts blaming Dzeko for the defeat it would be much appreciated

pudge said:
mcfc_nyc said:
pudge said:

I'm not addressing your "mancini is to blame" section because whilst he is partly to blame for the performance, the players are equally as guilty. So by passing off Dzeko's terrible display as Mancini's fault is wrong.

Happy now.

I have no problem with international fans, it's people who will put one player above all else who annoy me; as is illustrated by you bringing Mancini into your reasoning for Dzeko's performance.

-- Mar 17th, '13, 23:29 --

Now, if you can point me in the direction of the posts blaming Dzeko for the defeat it would be much appreciated

What else you want me to say? Yes, yesterday Edin had his lead shoes on and 'elephant touch' 85 of those minutes on the pitch. Other 5+ minutes he created assists that led to our best goal scoring chance.

If Mancini wasn't the real problem we have for some time now, other quality players on the team would score tons of goals. Reality is we dont score because there is not much to work with. Something is not quite right on few other levels before you get to criticize Edin.

mcfc_nyc said:
pudge said:
mcfc_nyc said:

Happy now.

I have no problem with international fans, it's people who will put one player above all else who annoy me; as is illustrated by you bringing Mancini into your reasoning for Dzeko's performance.

Now, if you can point me in the direction of the posts blaming Dzeko for the defeat it would be much appreciated

What else you want me to say? Yes, yesterday Edin had his lead shoes on and 'elephant touch' 85 of those minutes on the pitch. Other 5+ minutes he created assists that led to our best goal scoring chance.

If Mancini wasn't the real problem we have for some time now, other quality players on the team would score tons of goals. Reality is we dont score because there is not much to work with. Something is not quite right on few other levels before you get to criticize Edin.
Again, as it's the Dzeko thread, Dzeko will be the centre of conversation.

Simple as that, am I missing something?

I have to address other things before I can do so to Dzeko? Not if it's the Dzeko thread.

pudge said:
mcfc_nyc said:
pudge said:

Happy now.

I have to address other things before I can do so to Dzeko? Not if it's the Dzeko thread.

Dzeko cannot score goals if there is no service simple as that. You might come back and say well Kolorov was on but lets be honest he couldn't get the first ball past his man let alone have any accuracy in the passes. Hes slated for having an awful first touch and yet his one touch passes led to the best attempts on goal. Ye his attitude was awful but i would be after the shit performance from every 1 on the pitch. Even if we buy the big summer toy (falco or cavani which im not convinced there any good tbh recent form has been in the pits) you really think they would score in this setup. i would honestly spend the 40-50 mill on midfielders and wingers (get rid of nasri,kolrov,micon,garcia,berry) and make sure they have pace and watch the pairing of Dzeko,kun totally dominate the league.

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
mcfc_nyc said:

Dzeko cannot score goals if there is no service simple as that. You might come back and say well Kolorov was on but lets be honest he couldn't get the first ball past his man let alone have any accuracy in the passes. Hes slated for having an awful first touch and yet his one touch passes led to the best attempts on goal. Ye his attitude was awful but i would be after the shit performance from every 1 on the pitch. Even if we buy the big summer toy (falco or cavani which im not convinced there any good tbh recent form has been in the pits) you really think they would score in this setup. i would honestly spend the 40-50 mill on midfielders and wingers (get rid of nasri,kolrov,micon,garcia,berry) and make sure they have pace and watch the pairing of Dzeko,kun totally dominate the league.
He doesn't have to score to play well.

If you're talking about that one pass to Tevez, I'm pretty sure it wasn't first time. Other than that I don't remember any others.

So now he can't be held responsible for his own actions and behaviour?

Yes, arguably only Kolo and Zabs played well and the rest were terrible but again, as it's the Dzeko thread his performance alone will be scrutinised; and he was fucking dreadful.

P.s. Who's "berry"?

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:

He doesn't have to score to play well.

If you're talking about that one pass to Tevez, I'm pretty sure it wasn't first time. Other than that I don't remember any others.

So now he can't be held responsible for his own actions and behaviour?

Yes, arguably only Kolo and Zabs played well and the rest were terrible but again, as it's the Dzeko thread his performance alone will be scrutinised; and he was fucking dreadful.

P.s. Who's "berry"?

The thing about him is that hes a better version of Gomez but like gomez he needs service if he does not get that he looks shit (he dosent run around and do shit).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.