Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
Dzeko cannot score goals if there is no service simple as that. You might come back and say well Kolorov was on but lets be honest he couldn't get the first ball past his man let alone have any accuracy in the passes. Hes slated for having an awful first touch and yet his one touch passes led to the best attempts on goal. Ye his attitude was awful but i would be after the shit performance from every 1 on the pitch. Even if we buy the big summer toy (falco or cavani which im not convinced there any good tbh recent form has been in the pits) you really think they would score in this setup. i would honestly spend the 40-50 mill on midfielders and wingers (get rid of nasri,kolrov,micon,garcia,berry) and make sure they have pace and watch the pairing of Dzeko,kun totally dominate the league.
He doesn't have to score to play well.

If you're talking about that one pass to Tevez, I'm pretty sure it wasn't first time. Other than that I don't remember any others.

So now he can't be held responsible for his own actions and behaviour?

Yes, arguably only Kolo and Zabs played well and the rest were terrible but again, as it's the Dzeko thread his performance alone will be scrutinised; and he was fucking dreadful.

P.s. Who's "berry"?

The thing about him is that hes a better version of Gomez but like gomez he needs service if he does not get that he looks shit (he dosent run around and do shit).
He's been here for over 2 years why can't he, a professional footballer, adapt to the system he plays in?

And judging by the way he saunters around the pitch it shows me he has no interest in even attempting to do so, and that lack of professionalism is ridiculous.

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
He doesn't have to score to play well.

If you're talking about that one pass to Tevez, I'm pretty sure it wasn't first time. Other than that I don't remember any others.

So now he can't be held responsible for his own actions and behaviour?

Yes, arguably only Kolo and Zabs played well and the rest were terrible but again, as it's the Dzeko thread his performance alone will be scrutinised; and he was fucking dreadful.

P.s. Who's "berry"?

The thing about him is that hes a better version of Gomez but like gomez he needs service if he does not get that he looks shit (he dosent run around and do shit).
He's been here for over 2 years why can't he, a professional footballer, adapt to the system he plays in?

And judging by the way he saunters around the pitch it shows me he has no interest in even attempting to do so, and that lack of professionalism is ridiculous.

Cuz hes scored fuk loads of goals for club and nation (even last year he scored alot with the limited game time) playing that kind of striker. and plz lets not talk about professionalism some players in the squad are far worse. you could make the case hes picked it up from them.

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:

Cuz hes scored fuk loads of goals for club and nation (even last year he scored alot with the limited game time) playing that kind of striker. and plz lets not talk about professionalism some players in the squad are far worse. you could make the case hes picked it up from them.
And that's what winds people up.

Another excuse for his attitude. He's responsible, for Christ sake he's an adult and you and many others coddle him like he's your child.

I'm done, a truly world class striker can play and adapt to any system, he's not even willing to try by the looks of it.

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:

Another excuse for his attitude. He's responsible, for Christ sake he's an adult and you and many other coddle him like his your child.

I'm done, a truly world class striker can play and adapt to any system, he's not even willing by the looks of it.

Im not defending him lol im telling u what i personally think. and no that's horse shit about any world class striker adapting to any system (my opinon ofc). like i said before i guarantee u falco or any other striker would hardly score in this current setup. its anti attack. we counter fast then stop for some stupid reason wait for them to regain the shape then start over..

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:

Another excuse for his attitude. He's responsible, for Christ sake he's an adult and you and many other coddle him like his your child.

I'm done, a truly world class striker can play and adapt to any system, he's not even willing by the looks of it.

Im not defending him lol im telling u what i personally think. and no that's horse shit about any world class striker adapting to any system (my opinon ofc). like i said before i guarantee u falco or any other striker would hardly score in this current setup. its anti attack. we counter fast then stop for some stupid reason wait for them to regain the shape then start over..
"He needs service"

"His attitude is poor because everyone else played shit"

"He must have picked up some bad habits from other players"

Yeah, you are quite clearly defending him. And that slanted "opinion" you preach is horse shit, in my opinion of course.

As for your example above, I guarantee someone like Falcao would at least look interested and willing unlike Edin.

tumblr_ly5e24bRcD1r3y4i3.gif

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:

"He needs service"

Yeah, you are quite clearly defending him. And that slanted "opinion" you preach is horse shit, in my opinion of course.

As for your example above, I guarantee someone like Falcao would at least look interested and willing unlike Edin.

Willing does not mean goals... when the problem is the midfield lol. sugar coat it all u want the issue is not kun, teves, balo, and dzeko. its the midfield simple as that. Balo is scoring for fun in Italy why they give him the proper service.

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
"He needs service"

Willing does not mean goals... when the problem is the midfield lol. sugar coat it all u want the issue is not kun, teves, balo, and dzeko. its the midfield simple as that. Balo is scoring for fun in Italy why they give him the proper service.

I'm not sure about "they give him the proper service"

Balo created 4 out of 7 goals scored in 6 games.

Apart from Montolivo, Milan is in dire need of quality and creativity in the midfield.

Klopp Flop said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
"He needs service"

I'm not sure about "they give him the proper service"

Balo created 4 out of 7 goals scored in 6 games.

Apart from Montolivo, Milan is in dire need of quality and creativity in the midfield.

they play with wingers.. sharawy and that other kid abati i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.