Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
Blimey,if only the man himself displayed similar passion to his fan club....... We'd have a monster on our hands!

Like the Addams family?

From a fan from another team im amazed he doesnt get more games.

Im scared of him.

Mind if he retired from football he could find a good job at Whitby as Dracula.

hell of a footballer though.

pudge said:
de niro said:
The day Edin leaves is a day we lose a world class footballer.

Sell him at your peril city. We'll regret selling Mario but the difference is Mario was trouble, Edin is a model professional.
He may be a nice guy but his recent flops to the ground and overall demeanor haven't been too professional.

And at the risk of opening old wounds, Tevez wasn't the only one to throw a strop in Munich.

When he's good, he's very good.

When he's bad, he's incredibly bad.

The latter seems more common

What the fuck has Edin showing understandable disappointment at being subbed in his first game back on German soil got to do with affairs 18 months later ?

Gerry Creaney was incredibly bad, Steve Kinsey was incredibly bad - when Edin has an off day he's still a dangerous player capable of scoring a goal out of nothing, ergo nowhere near incredibly bad

"Overall demeanour" ffs. Amateur psychology at it's most annoying.

Santiago Street . said:
pudge said:
de niro said:
The day Edin leaves is a day we lose a world class footballer.

Sell him at your peril city. We'll regret selling Mario but the difference is Mario was trouble, Edin is a model professional.
He may be a nice guy but his recent flops to the ground and overall demeanour haven't been too professional.

And at the risk of opening old wounds, Tevez wasn't the only one to throw a strop in Munich.

What the fuck has Edin showing understandable disappointment at being subbed in his first game back on German soil got to do with affairs 18 months later ?

Gerry Creaney was incredibly bad, Steve Kinsey was incredibly bad - when Edin has an off day he's still a dangerous player capable of scoring a goal out of nothing, ergo nowhere near incredibly bad

Sorry if I feel him moaning at the ref every time he doesn't get a free kick or throwing himself to the ground for no reason shows a negative attitude and thus demeanour.

And I mention his strop as it shows he's not as model a professional the post I addressed claimed him to be.

And he was as much a threat scoring at Everton, a game in which he was poor, as Mancini was.

Ffs, amateur post reading at it's most annoying.

pudge said:
Santiago Street . said:
pudge said:
He may be a nice guy but his recent flops to the ground and overall demeanour haven't been too professional.

Sorry if I feel him moaning at the ref every time he doesn't get a free kick or throwing himself to the ground for no reason shows a negative attitude and thus demeanour.

And I mention his strop as it shows he's not as model a professional the post I addressed claimed him to be.

You must've been really pissed off with him during the Everton (H) game when after feeling minimal contact from Fellaini he demonstrated his negative attitude and poor demeanour by throwing himself to the ground for no reason and moaning at the ref.

Santiago Street . said:
pudge said:
Santiago Street . said:

You must've been really pissed off with him during the Everton (H) game when after feeling minimal contact from Fellaini he demonstrated his negative attitude and poor demeanour by throwing himself to the ground for no reason and moaning at the ref.
And after minimal contact from Hietenga on the edge of the box last week

And against Liverpool when it cost us a goal as well.

For such a big lad you'd think he wouldn't fall down so easily

pudge said:
Santiago Street . said:
pudge said:

You seem to only remember when Dzeko falls.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCZkiSrojas[/youtube]

BlueMoonoverUS said:
CTID101 said:
Nice one Edin..

Shame you couldn't be arsed last week against Everton and walked around like you were stuck in cement and displayed some truly embarrassing "dark arts" eg diving, feigning being elbowed and so on.

Move him on and get someone in who will do something more than just tap ins when he seemingly feels like it.
Do you honestly think Cavani or Falcao or anybody else of their calibre won't feel the same after playing few months in Mancini's system and with this midfield?

None of the players look motivated anymore, it's not only him.
Agree, Mancinis style of play is so depressing. People will see the true potential of these players if Mancini was to go. The amount of chances we create seems to be way down this season, the midfield has been poor for the most part.

When France trashed Bosnia 3:0 in Sarajevo in EURO qualifying they've asked Blanc to comment the match and he said: "I've said to my players - the first thing you have to do is to stop player with number 10 to pass the ball to player number 11. And they did it"

Greece didn't.

noise said:
pudge said:
Santiago Street . said:

You seem to only remember when Dzeko falls.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCZkiSrojas[/youtube]
I have commented on Sergio's constant slipping before, like many many others.

But as this is the Dzeko thread, I'll comment on Edin's lack of strength and diving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.