Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoyBlue_1985 said:
AntiUnited said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
So we should just ignore League cup, FA Cup and the Champions League then

well i was only talking about the league..
Well you didn't say that and im thinking you didn't realise he wasn't top scorer any more and are now back peddling

U want a medal and how much more game time has the golfer and kun had over dzeko to get those goals.. *hint* look 2 pages back.

AntiUnited said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
AntiUnited said:
well i was only talking about the league..
Well you didn't say that and im thinking you didn't realise he wasn't top scorer any more and are now back peddling

U want a medal and how much more game time has the golfer and kun had over dzeko to get those goals.. *hint* look 2 pages back.

It doesn't really matter does it! I dont care how many minutes per goal he has. The fact is he has the worst scoring record out of all 3 of them and he isn't the top scorer this season. He is going to struggle to score as many as he did last season and that isn't exactly a hard target for a £27 million striker to reach

BoyBlue_1985 said:
AntiUnited said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

It doesn't really matter does it! I dont care how many minutes per goal he has. The fact is he has the worst scoring record out of all 3 of them and he isn't the top scorer this season. He is going to struggle to score as many as he did last season and that isn't exactly a hard target for a £27 million striker to reach

ofc u dont give a shit about the mins per goal cuz that would completely fuck your argument. worst scoring out of all 3 ? again top scorer in the league (where it actually counts) so again why u hating on edin so hard?

AntiUnited said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
AntiUnited said:

ofc u dont give a shit about the mins per goal cuz that would completely fuck your argument. worst scoring out of all 3 ? again top scorer in the league (where it actually counts) so again why u hating on edin so hard?

If you actually read my other posts I dont hate him I just dont like the bosnian fanboys making stuff up. I said before I dont think he is made for City and he was never worth £27 million neither of these things are his fault but cant just say he is top scorer when he isn't. Minutes per goal is something that happened when hernandez goals dried up last season to keep the rags ghappy

I know one can read too much into appearances of ex-players at previous clubs but I was watching Bundersliga highlights
last night (itv4) and low and behold the camera flashed onto our Edin sat in the stands at the Wolfsburg home game (I think it was versus Nurmburg) and the commentator said “could he return to Wolfsburg in the summer”.

Funny how the Bosnian-American Liverpool fan refers to Carlos as 'the Golfer', considering how much more Carlos has done for Manchester City. Even now, after everything that has happened during his time at the club, Carlos looks genuinely happy, when he scores and when his team-mates do. An example? See Yaya's goal in the 3-1 win at Newcastle this season, in the box are Carlos and Dzeko. Dzeko just slumps while Carlos' arms are up in the air and he's ready to celebrate.

Thankfully all this will be over in the summer. The difference is (if Carlos doesn't stay for the final 12 months) is that Tevez will be remembered for abandoning Utd for us, scoring over 70 goals, carrying us for 15 months, being a captain and ultimately one of the finest players to wear our shirt, and that he was able to change people's opinions after all the shit that happened between December 2010 and January 2012. On the other hand, City fans will think of Dzeko and say, "Cheers for the equaliser".

Seosa said:
Funny how the Bosnian-American Liverpool fan refers to Carlos as 'the Golfer', considering how much more Carlos has done for Manchester City. Even now, after everything that has happened during his time at the club, Carlos looks genuinely happy, when he scores and when his team-mates do. An example? See Yaya's goal in the 3-1 win at Newcastle this season, in the box are Carlos and Dzeko. Dzeko just slumps while Carlos' arms are up in the air and he's ready to celebrate.

Thankfully all this will be over in the summer. The difference is (if Carlos doesn't stay for the final 12 months) is that Tevez will be remembered for abandoning Utd for us, scoring over 70 goals, carrying us for 15 months, being a captain and ultimately one of the finest players to wear our shirt, and that he was able to change people's opinions after all the shit that happened between December 2010 and January 2012. On the other hand, City fans will think of Dzeko and say, "Cheers for the equaliser".

See o-see o- see o-ser see o-ser see o-ser.... superbly put there mate, the fukin golfer hahahaha, yeah he's done fuk all for us as he... the best in a blueshirt for me and carried us for a long long time and will probably have a BIG say in our quest for silverware and he just loves playing against the rent boys.

Seosa said:

O its u again making shit up about me. who told u that i was Bosnian ? and u left out city fan aswell you sure do have a selective memory. and remind me didnt he fuck off for half the season to play golf so calling him golfer seems appropriate.

AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:

O its u again making shit up about me. who told u that i was Bosnian ? and u left out city fan aswell you sure do have a selective memory. and remind me didnt he fuck off for half the season to play golf so calling him golfer seems appropriate.

Didn't you once admit that you had Bosnian ancestry? If not I apologise...

The fact that you push the "Liverpool plus City fan" bollocks is laughable.

I've mentioned Carlos' problems, but he still came back and made up for it. His woman was with Mancini, Dzeko is up his own arse, despite the good-guy image.

Re; Buzzer1, loving the tunes, fella, :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.