Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:
Funny how the Bosnian-American Liverpool fan refers to Carlos as 'the Golfer', considering how much more Carlos has done for Manchester City. Even now, after everything that has happened during his time at the club, Carlos looks genuinely happy, when he scores and when his team-mates do. An example? See Yaya's goal in the 3-1 win at Newcastle this season, in the box are Carlos and Dzeko. Dzeko just slumps while Carlos' arms are up in the air and he's ready to celebrate.

Thankfully all this will be over in the summer. The difference is (if Carlos doesn't stay for the final 12 months) is that Tevez will be remembered for abandoning Utd for us, scoring over 70 goals, carrying us for 15 months, being a captain and ultimately one of the finest players to wear our shirt, and that he was able to change people's opinions after all the shit that happened between December 2010 and January 2012. On the other hand, City fans will think of Dzeko and say, "Cheers for the equaliser".

O its u again making shit up about me. who told u that i was Bosnian ? and u left out city fan aswell you sure do have a selective memory. and remind me didnt he fuck off for half the season to play golf so calling him golfer seems appropriate.

Why be so degrading to a Blue that has done so much for us? fukin golfer? wash yer mouth out mate.

Don't care how many goals he has or hasn't scored.

Fact of the matter is he is the third best striker at the club. Who regularly looks like he hasn't played the game but when he scores a tap in that may or may not win the game all is forgotten.

If goals per minutes mattered why doesn't bacon start with Hernandez every game or why doesn't Adam Le Fondre play for Barcelona.

buzzer1 said:
AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:
Funny how the Bosnian-American Liverpool fan refers to Carlos as 'the Golfer', considering how much more Carlos has done for Manchester City. Even now, after everything that has happened during his time at the club, Carlos looks genuinely happy, when he scores and when his team-mates do. An example? See Yaya's goal in the 3-1 win at Newcastle this season, in the box are Carlos and Dzeko. Dzeko just slumps while Carlos' arms are up in the air and he's ready to celebrate.

Thankfully all this will be over in the summer. The difference is (if Carlos doesn't stay for the final 12 months) is that Tevez will be remembered for abandoning Utd for us, scoring over 70 goals, carrying us for 15 months, being a captain and ultimately one of the finest players to wear our shirt, and that he was able to change people's opinions after all the shit that happened between December 2010 and January 2012. On the other hand, City fans will think of Dzeko and say, "Cheers for the equaliser".

O its u again making shit up about me. who told u that i was Bosnian ? and u left out city fan aswell you sure do have a selective memory. and remind me didnt he fuck off for half the season to play golf so calling him golfer seems appropriate.

Why be so degrading to a Blue that has done so much for us? fukin golfer? wash yer mouth out mate.

much worse was said when he was on his holiday...

buzzer1 said:
AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:

Actually,he's a bad golfer.

Seosa said:
AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:

Didn't you once admit that you had Bosnian ancestry? If not I apologise...

The fact that you push the "Liverpool plus City fan" bollocks is laughable.

I've mentioned Carlos' problems, but he still came back and made up for it. His woman was with Mancini, Dzeko is up his own arse, despite the good-guy image.

Re; Buzzer1, loving the tunes, fella, :P

Welcome fella:). The thing with dear Edin is that he came and was totally up for it, givin' it City this and City that, however things haven't gone his way and we demand a bit more from the terraces than just a shrug of the shoulders when he loses the ball, even a congratulations to players when they score wouldn't go a miss, no i am afraid his time is up and the club, Bobby and himself know it, i only hope if given any time at all at wembley in the Semi he runs around like he does when he gets to his feet after one of his petulant dives when he gets fuk all from the ref.

buzzer1 said:
Seosa said:
AntiUnited said:

I've mentioned Carlos' problems, but he still came back and made up for it. His woman was with Mancini, Dzeko is up his own arse, despite the good-guy image.

Welcome fella:). The thing with dear Edin is that he came and was totally up for it, givin' it City this and City that, however things haven't gone his way and we demand a bit more from the terraces than just a shrug of the shoulders when he loses the ball, even a congratulations to players when they score wouldn't go a miss, no i am afraid his time is up and the club, Bobby and himself know it, i only hope if given any time at all at wembley in the Semi he runs around like he does when he gets to his feet after one of his petulant dives when he gets fuk all from the ref.

Exactly. People say he's a nice guy, but he's certainly got ego. You have to be a very alternative human being to NOT have an ego, but he is very petulant. Having wind blown up his arse by every living Bosnian probably hasn't done him any favours.

Seosa said:
AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:

Again who are u to tell me who i can and cant support.. why does it bother u so fuking much . never said i was of Bosnian ancestry.

AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:
AntiUnited said:

Again who are u to tell me who i can and cant support.. why does it bother u so fuking much . never said i was of Bosnian ancestry.

And I've told you; it's an insult to genuine Blues. Ah well, you'll be gone in the summer, like Edin...

AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:
AntiUnited said:

Because "supporting" two clubs and referring to both as "we" is just embarrassing. You're not one of us.

So this post isn't completely off topic, I hope the Dzeko > Reus swap has some degree of credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.