Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
That felt different today.

I've seen him play well and I've seen him play bad, what I saw today was a man who didn't care. I've defended him before but I don't think he wants to be here anymore, I think he knows he'll never be number 1 here and has just given up fighting for that.

Regarding him staying on for so long, I think Mancini was giving him a chance to prove him wrong inspite of starting badly. Mancini turned out to be wrong but I don't blame him for that, you'd expect Dzeko to at least try.

Re: I never want to see Dzeko in a City shirt ever again.

painful to watch Sinclair on the touch line ready to come in, while on the back Aguero sitting quietly on the bench. Bale also not fully fit, but played full time and scored the goal.

I think anyone but mancini watching outside can see that Dzeko is pretty bad today. i wonder what Mancini thinking. Aguero should come in.

That's what happens when you try and fit 3 top class forwards into 2 let alone 4

balotelli got fed up, and wanted out and now Dzeko.

He was poor, but I haven't seen him have a good game in a long time. He's had a few starts, but never seems to take the opportunity

Nothing short of a disgrace today,performances like today makes me wonder why City fans will applaud him next week at West Ham. If he plays or name is read out it should be met with dead silence. I know I will be doing just that.

Idiotic, knee-jerk thread.

He had a very bad game, yes.

But so did handful of others, especially 2nd half...so that's about it.

He should have been taken off - but whose fault is that?

Kompany lost the game. Late on 2 out of 3 of their goals.

As far as his attitude...well, we can only keep guessing, the fact is we dont know shit about what's going on.

I`ve supported him for 15 months or so,but sorry I`ve now lost patience with him.
I don`t mind players who have "off days" but when someone continually doesn`t put in a shift,that really fucks me off.
Sorry Edin,don`t slam the door on the way out.

pudge said:
[bigimg]http://i.qkme.me/3p4moy.jpg[/bigimg]

How long will it take for some of his supporters to deflect attention away from him?

EDIT: Already done, shocker...

images

Agreed...dzeko offered and brought nothing to todays game, shows that he is just looking for the end of the season and his move away

Get Cavani in asap please Txiki

I don't think his style of play particularly suits the premier league. I think he is a good player and played his part in what has been an amazing three seasons for us. Lets not become ungrateful. I think he will probably go to Germany in the summer and will probably do really well and will generate some money towards a new a signing. If that was the case I would thank him for all the vital goals he has scored for us and wish him well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.