Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't pick him again. Application over the last 5/6 weeks has been embarrassing.
A deal to take him away has probably been in place for weeks.

Re: I never want to see Dzeko in a City shirt ever again.

chaddblue said:
I'd give him 1 out of 10 for that performance; and that was for managing to tie his boots properly

He must know he's off in the summer. No other explanation for that total lack of effort and technique

Aye I agree. What get's me is any decent play would try and put a good performance in so that they can advertise themselves to other clubs.

Only clubs that are going to too him are those who are stupid or have enough power to get him at a bargain price.

He knows he's gone but who else could we have played no Sergio or silva and Balo has gone. Can't wait till the summer get this team sorted should of been out of sight and was in no danger untill 70th min.

Who do you replacing him with, given it looks like Carlos is staying?

Can't have 3 world class forwards

i was actually embarrassed watching him "play". other supporters from around the world were watching that game, and they must have been laughing at him. a truely horific performance, and it showed me 100% that he has already joined another team

Re: I never want to see Dzeko in a City shirt ever again.

oakiecokie said:
I`ve supported him for 15 months or so,but sorry I`ve now lost patience with him.
I don`t mind players who have "off days" but when someone continually doesn`t put in a shift,that really fucks me off.
Sorry Edin,don`t slam the door on the way out.

Same as Oakie.

Don't like slagging off city players in public, but when he has started this season its been like playing with ten men. I wont be sorry if he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.