Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I never want to see Dzeko in a City shirt ever again.

He was a disgrace today as he was against everton. Shocking touch, tame shots and a tendency to dive as opposed to standing up using his strength and creating chances for himself eg. kun vs the rags. His attitude stinks at the moment too get rid and get a superstar who can actually play in our system, the cavani rumours worry me slightly in that regard. His mate kolarov can fuck off too he's absolutely useless to think these two are worth a combined 40 odd million, its beyond belief really.

He was utter shite today, doesn't looked arsed to jump for 50/50 headers his attitude absolutely stinks at times. I personally think he's out the door. Scored a important goal in our history but sadly isn't good enough. he's not the only one though I think a few people need to be shipped out in the summer

Sky Blue said:
It's his half hearted attitude that gets me. He doesn't want to be here.

Played that game with 10 men.

Then when kolarov came on it was 9. Milner played like 2 men so that helped us out but you can't hold out to a top team like spurs with 9 men for 45 mins.

EaglesFan said:
Idiotic, knee-jerk thread.

He had a very bad game, yes.

But so did handful of others, especially 2nd half...so that's about it.

He should have been taken off - but whose fault is that?

Kompany lost the game. Late on 2 out of 3 of their goals.

As far as his attitude...well, we can only keep guessing, the fact is we dont know shit about what's going on.

I don't mind a player having a bad game but the lack of giving 2 fcks is what makes people so furious. We went through decades watching shit players but the majority always put in the effort. Words can't describe what Dzeko was like today.

EaglesFan said:

As far as his attitude...well, we can only keep guessing, the fact is we dont know shit about what's going on.

He is a complete bag of total shite.

davymcfc said:
I don't think his style of play particularly suits the premier league. I think he is a good player and played his part in what has been an amazing three seasons for us. Lets not become ungrateful. I think he will probably go to Germany in the summer and will probably do really well and will generate some money towards a new a signing. If that was the case I would thank him for all the vital goals he has scored for us and wish him well.

But that's what annoy's me about him. He scores the vital goals which is what he is paid to do, but doesn't graft for the fans in games like today.

couldn't work out who was worse Edin or Adebayor...

He just can't hold the ball or find an incisive pass (actually any pass)

Well goodbye Edin
I'll try to remember you for the good things, those four against Spurs last year, two against the rags and other occasional flashes of magic, but that's your problem Mister, they have been flashes. All too often you've been too easily bullied and the majority of the time your first touch is terrible<br /><br />-- Apr 21st, '13, 14:38 --<br /><br />
afgtnk said:
Who do you replacing him with, given it looks like Carlos is staying?

Can't have 3 world class forwards

We need three world class forwards, plus a fourth striker who can step up when required

Like a weak emile heskey, the only player I can remember playing for us with a worse first touch was blobby fowler
Will be grateful to see the back of him

buzzer1 said:
EaglesFan said:

He is a complete bag of total shite.

Damn fucking right. Paul Calf could do better pissed out of his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.