Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I never want to see Dzeko in a City shirt ever again.

dobobobo said:
buzzer1 said:
EaglesFan said:
Idiotic, knee-jerk thread.

He had a very bad game, yes.

But so did handful of others, especially 2nd half...so that's about it.

He should have been taken off - but whose fault is that?

Kompany lost the game. Late on 2 out of 3 of their goals.

As far as his attitude...well, we can only keep guessing, the fact is we dont know shit about what's going on.

He is a complete bag of total shite.

Damn fucking right. Paul Calf could do better pissed out of his head.
Tied to a sloth with both his legs hacked off while being bummed by a giraffe on crack

1) Today

2) The fact that Roberto didnt play him a minute in two games

tell me:

He might already have a deal elsewhere.

Because if he was uncertain of his future - Mancini would make sure to showcase him late in the season, and Dzeko would be fighting to attract suitors.

Dont be surprised if that is first off-season news over the summer.

dobobobo said:
davymcfc said:
I don't think his style of play particularly suits the premier league. I think he is a good player and played his part in what has been an amazing three seasons for us. Lets not become ungrateful. I think he will probably go to Germany in the summer and will probably do really well and will generate some money towards a new a signing. If that was the case I would thank him for all the vital goals he has scored for us and wish him well.

But that's what annoy's me about him. He scores the vital goals which is what he is paid to do, but doesn't graft for the fans in games like today.

Trouble is he plays next to tevez who is the exact opposite in terms of effort and commitment. We all adore tevez for what he stands for on the pitch and Dzeko stood for all that is a Sunday pub hangover performance.

he must know he's off, never seen him this bad

BoyBlue_1985 said:
dobobobo said:
buzzer1 said:
He is a complete bag of total shite.

Damn fucking right. Paul Calf could do better pissed out of his head.
Tied to a sloth with both his legs hacked off while being bummed by a giraffe on crack

LOL damn right and thank you for cheering me up!

I said it on the other thread - today's effort (along with the fact that he didnt play a minute in two games before Wigan) tell me that he might already been sold.

If not so he'd be fighting to attract attention, and Roberto would make sure he gets some time every game.

I honestly believe it's done already.

On todays evidence and quite frankly the evidence of the majority of his time with us which club would be mad enough to pay us a decent transfer fee
and match the wages he earns with us.
I can see an Adebayor situation where he is loaned out and we pay the bulk of his wages then leaves for 5 mil 2 years down the line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.