Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
CTID101 said:
What on earth was that.

Someone please explain to me because I can't begin to describe it myself.

I don't care how many goals he has scored or how many minutes per goal.

I hope we have a deal signed from Dortmund because I don't think he would get a place in my Sunday league team. How does a man who is 6ft+ not win any headers? Or have the ability to control a ball and pass it to someone more than once?

Truly shocking.
Unlike the other players he has no excuse. On the rare occasions he has started or come on he doesn't play like a player who has a point to prove. This hasn't come from nowhere.

Re: I never want to see Dzeko in a City shirt ever again.

Why did Mancini leave Dzeko on for so long!!! As for when I was watching it Dzeko was so poor and provided nothing to anyone!!! I think it is time to let him go and get a world class striker!!!!

Thank you Edin for all your crucial goals, now off you toddle lad

juanhunglo said:
I don't think I want to see Koralov in a City shirt again either, the bloke is lazy, incompetent and an absolute embarrassment.
Another good shout, another cabbage. Their performances today and at Everton were a disgrace to our great club.

Very poor , wasn't he?

I think I can only recall one effort on goal from him in the entire game , and i hardly heard his name mentioned in the second half at all.

simon23 said:
Needs to be sold in the summer....

Imho he had always been average and last choice striker.

Completely disinterested last couple of times he has played.....

Tevez on the other hand was outstanding
Hopefully bye bye Edin....

Perhaps we could put Nasri in with the deal if ever there's an under achiever it's got to be him ----Come on PSG make a bid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.