Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought Dzeko would come good for us and really wanted him to perform. I've been slowly losing hope with him and today is the day that I've given up on him. He looks disinterested and should not even be in the squad for our remaining games, sad to say it but I hope he's one of the first sold.

Re: I never want to see Dzeko in a City shirt ever again.

Summed it up for me at 1-1 (just before Spurs made it 2-1, when he was found in the box and rather than try to score he played for a penalty. Absolute woeful and his days should be numbered at this club.

PHOENIX9000 said:
Why did Mancini leave Dzeko on for so long!!! As for when I was watching it Dzeko was so poor and provided nothing to anyone!!! I think it is time to let him go and get a world class striker!!!!
Mancini does make me wonder sometimes
I remember vs Everton at home Dzeko was so poor he might as well have had a lie down. 60 mins in Mancini takes Tvez off who was running his socks off and leaves the almost comatosed Dzeko on

BoyBlue_1985 said:
PHOENIX9000 said:
Why did Mancini leave Dzeko on for so long!!! As for when I was watching it Dzeko was so poor and provided nothing to anyone!!! I think it is time to let him go and get a world class striker!!!!
Mancini does make me wonder sometimes
I remember vs Everton at home Dzeko was so poor he might as well have had a lie down. 60 mins in Mancini takes Tvez off who was running his socks off and leaves the almost comatosed Dzeko on
Yer right

citytill1die84 said:
Shocking today offered nothing and for a big man doesn't win balls in the air. No doubting he is a very good player just not suited to our team at all. Think it's 100% he'll be gone in the summer but it's how much we get for him.
On today's display we'd be lucky to get a bag of spanners for him. Shamefully display. RM needs his eyes testing to leave him on so long.

JC2 said:
citytill1die84 said:
Shocking today offered nothing and for a big man doesn't win balls in the air. No doubting he is a very good player just not suited to our team at all. Think it's 100% he'll be gone in the summer but it's how much we get for him.
On today's display we'd be lucky to get a bag of spanners for him. Shamefully display. RM needs his eyes testing to leave him on so long.

Dzeko had a dreadful game I agree, but the fact Aguero didn't even come on tells it's own story. He had nobody else to bring on as he didn't want to risk Aguero.

Maybe he should have picked another sub for Aguero for what it was worth, if he wasn't going to be used.

I am a Dzeko fan, but that was the most inept display I have seen for many years from one of our front men.
He showed today why Mancini should play one up front if Tevez or Aguero are injured.

If Dzeko put everything into it he would be a very good player but for most of the time it's as if he expects things to come to him instead of working for it. His work rate and desire was fantatic at the start of last season and he got his rewards for it but we haven't seen much of that since then for whatever reason. Todays game rivalled his incredibly poor performances away at Sporting and Everton last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.