Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I never want to see Dzeko in a City shirt ever again.

citytill1die84 said:
Shocking today offered nothing and for a big man doesn't win balls in the air. No doubting he is a very good player just not suited to our team at all. Think it's 100% he'll be gone in the summer but it's how much we get for him.
Sick of this 'not suited to our style' shit, a teams style of play doesn't dictate how much effort you put in. That guy is an embarrassment after that today. This isn't knee-jerk, it's a fact. Should have started with lescott upfront!? Felt sorry for tevez to be honest.

Marked contrast to his performance at White Hart Lane last season, when he looked World Class.

What a shame.

Where was the hunger? Desire? Passion? Wouldn't you think he had a point to prove to Mancini et al?

I've defended him all season but really running out of excuses after that performance - as is he.

SOUTHSTANDINGSTANDER said:
JC2 said:
citytill1die84 said:
Shocking today offered nothing and for a big man doesn't win balls in the air. No doubting he is a very good player just not suited to our team at all. Think it's 100% he'll be gone in the summer but it's how much we get for him.
On today's display we'd be lucky to get a bag of spanners for him. Shamefully display. RM needs his eyes testing to leave him on so long.

Dzeko had a dreadful game I agree, but the fact Aguero didn't even come on tells it's own story. He had nobody else to bring on as he didn't want to risk Aguero.

Maybe he should have picked another sub for Aguero for what it was worth, if he wasn't going to be used.

Exactly, if Aguero was not fit to play then why have him on the bench? the only possible reason would be for if we were in the shit and needed a goal back. But then this argument goes to shit as we were in the shit and needed a goal and he did fuck all.

Mancini fucked up big time today.

spacecadet said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
PHOENIX9000 said:
Why did Mancini leave Dzeko on for so long!!! As for when I was watching it Dzeko was so poor and provided nothing to anyone!!! I think it is time to let him go and get a world class striker!!!!
Mancini does make me wonder sometimes
I remember vs Everton at home Dzeko was so poor he might as well have had a lie down. 60 mins in Mancini takes Tvez off who was running his socks off and leaves the almost comatosed Dzeko on
Yer right
I know

tolmie's hairdoo said:
He's effectively impacting his sell-on price now.

We have to hope a fee has been agreed as that would knock a few million off.

Also, despite his disgraceful performance today we shouldn't drop him to the reserves as it'd give buying clubs more leverage too. Just keep him on the bench. In the old days though, such a half-arsed performance might have gotten him a spell in the reserve team.

He has clearly lost interest by his body language. His mind is obviously elsewhere (Probably heading for Germany). He has been an important goalscorer for us and is a top player who gives something different. I just think he's lost his love for us and has been frustrated by being rotated and the way we play. It's obvious he's not happy Goodbye and thanks for important goals you have scored not least against QPR

Pezzer2 said:
He has clearly lost interest by his body language. His mind is obviously elsewhere (Probably heading for Germany). He has been an important goalscorer for us and is a top player who gives something different. I just think he's lost his love for us and has been frustrated by being rotated and the way we play. It's obvious he's not happy Goodbye and thanks for important goals you have scored not least against QPR

I will not thank a man that doesnt do his job when he is paid £170k a week to do it
He is a coward and shithouse

LoveCity said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
He's effectively impacting his sell-on price now.

We have to hope a fee has been agreed as that would knock a few million off.

Also, despite his disgraceful performance today we shouldn't drop him to the reserves as it'd give buying clubs more leverage too. Just keep him on the bench. In the old days though, such a half-arsed performance might have gotten him a spell in the reserve team.

Mancini has treated him with a lack of respect this season.

When he started the season scoring goals, dropped.

I do think he can quickly let his head drop, but Mancini hung him out to dry today by leaving him on.

Edin is on big money, so this cynic would respectfully infer that Dortmund can get closer to the overall package the longer he strolls.

Exactly what happened with Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.