Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
AntiUnited said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pezzer2 said:
He has clearly lost interest by his body language. His mind is obviously elsewhere (Probably heading for Germany). He has been an important goalscorer for us and is a top player who gives something different. I just think he's lost his love for us and has been frustrated by being rotated and the way we play. It's obvious he's not happy Goodbye and thanks for important goals you have scored not least against QPR

I will not thank a man that doesnt do his job when he is paid £170k a week to do it
He is a coward and shithouse

So by that logic teves is ?

Eh? Please enlighten us.

Matty said:
Today was nothing about systems, or playing to his strengths, or any of the usual excuses trawled out to explain away another poor Dzeko display. Today was a rank performance, by any standard he was appalling, there are no excuses.

I am beginning to think his Wolfsburg performances must have been a sort of RSC/Blackburn flash in the pan.

It's hard to see how any real quality player could be as shit as he was today. Impossible in fact. I am thinking Samaras is much better. God in heaven.

Chippy_boy said:
Matty said:
Today was nothing about systems, or playing to his strengths, or any of the usual excuses trawled out to explain away another poor Dzeko display. Today was a rank performance, by any standard he was appalling, there are no excuses.

I am beginning to think his Wolfsburg performances must have been a sort of RSC/Blackburn flash in the pan.

It's hard to see how any real quality player could be as shit as he was today. Impossible in fact. I am thinking Samaras is much better. God in heaven.

top scorer in the wc qualifiers kinda ends that argument tbh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.