Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matty said:
Today was nothing about systems, or playing to his strengths, or any of the usual excuses trawled out to explain away another poor Dzeko display. Today was a rank performance, by any standard he was appalling, there are no excuses.
People will try, don't worry

I would love to his stats for today, i can only remember him making three passes that reached a City shirt, his pass completion stat must have been shocking

finally.
Are we all agreed what most of us picked up long ago.

He is total gash and must be moved on.

tevez must have been pulling his hair out today, working like a twat only for this useless **** to undo all his good work.

sorry edin but your just not that good

Danamy said:
I would love to his stats for today, i can only remember him making three passes that reached a City shirt, his pass completion stat must have been shocking

- 2 shots, 1 on target.
- 28 passes with a 68% accuracy rate, the worst of all outfield players except Sinclair (2 passes with a 50% accuracy rate).
- 1 cross, 0 accurate crosses.
- 1 through ball, 0 accurate through balls.
- 22% of aerial battles won.
- Dispossessed 7 times(!!!), more than anyone else in the team.

His goalscoring record is decent but his touch and overall build up play is awful, some people say we don't play to his strengths because he's a target man, but a target man would bully defenders and put their body about. It also looks as if he's starting to lose his head, too often he loses the ball and just shrugs his shoulders looking for someone else to blame. I'd be surprised if he was still here next season.

im looking for the Van Pesie v Edin Dzeko thread that had people actually debating, can't find it though,
show the stats on that thread and it shows you what you can do with your stats,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.