Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
mcfc_nyc said:
pudge said:
You don't know what it is either then?

Not that this is topic of this thread, but since you always push nonsense, how many foreign languages do you know?
Depends what you class as foreign.

Being from the north of Ireland, I wouldn't classify Irish as a foreign language.

But if you would, then after studying it along with French and Spanish for almost 10 years, I'm confident in saying three.

I haven't come across "scale goat" in any though, so this doesn't really help me out?

Unless of course, you're taking a throw away comment and making something big out of it because this thread has wound you up?

Three. Nice, props to you. I am three as well, at least we have that common but I speak English and German.

Bolded part above is just perfect summary of your overall contribution to threads I read under Bluemoon where you posted. You pick up on something totally irrelevant (in fact you know exactly what he meant) and try to flame shit up. Prove me wrong and show me your proudest post this season ? I am waiting and willing to learn something new from you about MCFC...

Is this type of humility of true City fan you try to portray to the world? You are very first person that sent me direct msg after my first post basically drilling me on why I follow City. Folks like you need to chil the fukc out, enjoy games and watch club grow instead of chasing us poor Bosnians because none of us foreigners will ever be bigger supporters than any of those who pay hard earned money to watch Blues rain or shine.

Shall i tell you how good Dzeko truly is?

Tonight, on Fifa13, they had a challenge from the spurs game, to see if City can score 3 goals in the dying minutes to win the game 4-3.

You start off from the kick off after Spurs have scored their 3rd goal.
Dzeko kicks off with the pass to Tevez.
Everyone moves forward to press for a goal.
Not Dzeko.
He stands on the centre spot.
He doesnt move until Tevez has dribbled past 5 Spurs players and is looking for a strike partner to pass to.

If he's that bad in a video game, he must be bad in real life. Though in his defence, i did win 4-3 and he did score 2, but then Scott Sinclair came on and scored the winner, so how realistic is that?! lol

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Shall i tell you how good Dzeko truly is?

Tonight, on Fifa13, they had a challenge from the spurs game, to see if City can score 3 goals in the dying minutes to win the game 4-3.

You start off from the kick off after Spurs have scored their 3rd goal.
Dzeko kicks off with the pass to Tevez.
Everyone moves forward to press for a goal.
Not Dzeko.
He stands on the centre spot.
He doesnt move until Tevez has dribbled past 5 Spurs players and is looking for a strike partner to pass to.

If he's that bad in a video game, he must be bad in real life. Though in his defence, i did win 4-3 and he did score 2, but then Scott Sinclair came on and scored the winner, so how realistic is that?! lol

hmm interesting.. how old are you and why are you still awake ?
/sarcasm

mcfc_nyc said:
pudge said:
mcfc_nyc said:
Not that this is topic of this thread, but since you always push nonsense, how many foreign languages do you know?

Being from the north of Ireland, I wouldn't classify Irish as a foreign language.

But if you would, then after studying it along with French and Spanish for almost 10 years, I'm confident in saying three.

I haven't come across "scale goat" in any though, so this doesn't really help me out?

Unless of course, you're taking a throw away comment and making something big out of it because this thread has wound you up?

Three. Nice, props to you. I am three as well, at least we have that common but I speak English and German.

Bolded part above is just perfect summary of your overall contribution to threads I read under Bluemoon where you posted. You pick up on something totally irrelevant (in fact you know exactly what he meant) and try to flame shit up. Prove me wrong and show me your proudest post this season ? I am waiting and willing to learn something new from you about MCFC...

Is this type of humility of true City fan you try to portray to the world? You are very first person that sent me direct msg after my first post basically drilling me on why I follow City. Folks like you need to chil the fukc out, enjoy games and watch club grow instead of chasing us poor Bosnians because none of us foreigners will ever be bigger supporters than any of those who pay hard earned money to watch Blues rain or shine.
I need to "chil the fukc out"?

I'm not the one making a mountain out of a molehill over a self admitted, throw away, silly comment.

Also, I am not here to prove anything to anyone. I doubt you have read any of my posts outside of this thread, if you are sincere about your eagerness to learn from my posts or see my "proudest" post, just search through them yourself. I'm sure you'll find them riveting.

Anyway, I'm off to sleep now. Maybe I'll just read my post history, that should help me drift off.

pudge said:
mcfc_nyc said:
pudge said:

I'm not the one making a mountain out of a molehill over a self admitted, throw away, silly comment.

Also, I am not here to prove anything to anyone. I doubt you have read any of my posts outside of this thread, if you are sincere about your eagerness to learn from my posts or see my "proudest" post, just search through them yourself. I'm sure you'll find them riveting.

You started being silly, not me.

Not the first time either. Never addressing real issued being talked about but sticking to totally irrelevant details.

Between Bluemoon/Matchday/Transfer sections I read, I unfortunately never came across anything riveting that made me say "Wow, pudge, brilliant !! " If you yourself are content with 1-2 sentence posts without real substance, than you prove my point.

mcfc_nyc said:
pudge said:
mcfc_nyc said:

Not the first time either. Never addressing real issued being talked about but sticking to totally irrelevant details.

Between Bluemoon/Matchday/Transfer sections I read, I unfortunately never came across anything riveting that made me say "Wow, pudge, brilliant !! " If you yourself are content with 1-2 sentence posts without real substance, than you prove my point.
Surprisingly hard to fall asleep knowing you've to be up in a few hours, so I'll offer my reply now.

You're right, I did make a silly comment, I have even admitted that it was in fact silly. You though, have made a mountain out of a mole hill.

And once again, I'm not here for your amusement nor do I have to prove anything to you.
I'm happy with my ability to carry out a serious discussion on here, this one though sadly does not fall into that category as you are quite obviously easily wound up, therefore making it difficult to do so.

Also, you must have a short memory as we have exchanged PM's discussing pertinent topics before in which we were able to amicably discuss different topics. So much so that you said things like;

Hey pudge - my fellow City supporter congrats on the title !!!

After my reply you even said;

Thanks for quick ping back. Respeck !;)

With regards to our discussion on Dzeko, even after I misinterpreted one of your posts and apologized, you were civil enough to reply;

Pudge - no need for apologies. I know you dont hate him unlike few others.

So you see, I can carry out a meaningful, amicable discussion. We have in the past, but on this occasion I fear you are merely wound up over the creation of a thread and it's subsequent merge and our taking your frustration out on me, after I posted a self admitted silly comment which I acknowledged.

With that said, hopefully this thread can get back on topic now.

pudge said:
mcfc_nyc said:
pudge said:

Surprisingly hard to fall asleep knowing you've to be up in a few hours, so I'll offer my reply now.

You're right, I did make a silly comment, I have even admitted that it was in fact silly. You though, have made a mountain out of a mole hill.

And once again, I'm not here for your amusement nor do I have to prove anything to you.
I'm happy with my ability to carry out a serious discussion on here, this one though sadly does not fall into that category as you are quite obviously easily wound up, therefore making it difficult to do so.

Also, you must have a short memory as we have exchanged PM's discussing pertinent topics before in which we were able to amicably discuss different topics. So much so that you said things like;

Hey pudge - my fellow City supporter congrats on the title !!!

After my reply you even said;

Thanks for quick ping back. Respeck !;)

With regards to our discussion on Dzeko, even after I misinterpreted one of your posts and apologized, you were civil enough to reply;

Pudge - no need for apologies. I know you dont hate him unlike few others.

So you see, I can carry out a meaningful, amicable discussion. We have in the past, but on this occasion I fear you are merely wound up over the creation of a thread and it's subsequent merge and our taking your frustration out on me, after I posted a self admitted silly comment which I acknowledged.

With that said, hopefully this thread can get back on topic now.

Real pudge is finally back! I think your younger brother hijacked your account for a while now. Quick, change password ;)

Me being wound up? Even I said it was disrespectful performance and he shouldn't start any more games. I also said while back he should not be labeled Legend.

But i will get wound up once you merge this tread with nonsense claiming it's his fault for not winning title all of this becomes big joke and just a waste of time. But who cares what Plastics think right?

I've seen Milk turn quicker than Dzeko!!

A city player who has scored some importnat goals for us,but Sunday was the last straw for me...Totally disinterested!

People who even remotely think that Edin with 13 goals and all is the "reason we lost the title" are a fucking joke, and disgrace to this club and football in general.

Out of his 13 goals at least 5-6 were game winners/equalizers early in the season (Southampton, QPR, Wigan, Norwich away, Fulham - just to think of few)...so without him this point gap would be even bigger.

Yea, that's right. Fucking jokes lot of ya to blame the title on the kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.