Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thenumber1blue said:
buzzer1 said:
Thenumber1blue said:
He's a fuckin donkey playing his route one and dirty elbow game,where he fuckin belongs.He is shit.

Oh you mean actually giving a fuk and giving the centre half some grief, ahh that tactic.. the tactic that sees him win almost every aerial ball he competes for and has a rocket of a head and a fantastic left peg...ok.
No I mean just shit and found his level .

I do believe he has done us a few times so what does that make us? cue champs comment:/. That lad will score goals wherever he goes, just my opinion but given a sustained run and injury free he can be a fukin huge asset to ANY team, trust me.

Re: The main reason we lost the title this year: Edin Dzeko

do you live on the moon?

do you like moon dust?

have you ever been to the planet earth?

can I book you for my son`s birthday?

do you do requests??

This being merged makes my post look serious when I was just continuing in the vein of the sarcastic thread. Dzeko is a great man.

been thinking about this all day. if i was bobby i wouldnt play dzeko again this season. he complains when not picked and when he does play he puts in zero effort. i'll be dissapointed if he is still here next season.

Am I reading this correctly, someone please tell me it's not f'n true..

Did mods merge "Re: The main reason we lost the title this year: Edin Dzeko" with this original thread???

If that is indeed true, you have shown even more disrespect to this forum than Edin did on the pitch yesterday plain and simple! Keep your emotions to yourself but moderate this forum with some respect and ethics.

Edin was not the reason we lost title - that ludicrous topic is for folks who either have their heads in sand or trolling us Bosnians.

Mods - please undo this mistake; otherwise this forum is joke.

Wow what a joke.. I agree that he has been shit lately but he also scored some valuable goals or we would have had a bigger points gap. People are retarded always have a scale goat tevez last season was getting crucified after the cl match and now people are ready to suck his dick lol.. Hell even aguero has had his haters this season as well as hart,kompany,Barry, shit our whole team. This forum is a fucking joke and half of the so called fans/supporters are a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.