Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

adorado30 said:
Seosa said:
geek said:
and with balotelli hopefully pissing off and twatez not signing an extension id play edin more and more with sergio and get a partnership going that could well be deadly

You expect people to take you seriously with comments like that?

That coming from a poster who called Edins Country a farce...
Ah I take it you agree with his "assessments" and namecalling then? I just want us to be all clear here so the next time a Dzeko fan comes whining wanting to throw a tantrum about all the meanies, they can't lie again and say that a portion of pro-Dzeko fans don't attack our other players.

taconinja said:
adorado30 said:
Seosa said:
You expect people to take you seriously with comments like that?

Ah I take it you agree with his "assessments" and namecalling then? I just want us to be all clear here so the next time a Dzeko fan comes whining wanting to throw a tantrum about all the meanies, they can't lie again and say that a portion of pro-Dzeko fans don't attack our other players.
Your argument would no doubt hold more value if you weren't defending Seosa who is proven to be a Dzeko hater and a xenophobe.

Seosa said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Won't be far behind Mario.

Being sold this summer and back to Germany if he has his way.

Good news, good luck to him.

I honestly don't hate him, he just infuriates me, though I can easily admire his feats for us.

Thank god his fans will fuck off with him.

Seosa - I seriously enjoy reading your comments for fun although I honestly believe they are worth less than pile of dog crap.

Btw, personality-wise how do you distinguish yourself from the scum fans that I had pleasure arguing with regarding our team and recent change in fortunes that came with wealthy owners? You gotta be one the most arrogant, clueless posters on this forum lately that does bring next to nothing of any substance to the conversation !! You cannot deny the fact that main reason for all this success lies in money that bought quality players who wanted to be part of this project. Now you want to bring 'more clinical' strikers like Falcao/Cavani ? Sure, but there are no guaranties that they will bring any diversity to the front that we already have.

Look, reason for Barca's success is not because they bought quality players and all of a sudden started winning shit. No you arrogant prick, it's because the core of their team worked hard over few years and learned to utilize best of what each player has to offer. That is what City needs - stick with 70% of team that learns how each other breaths and we will be fearful to any side.

Sorry to disappoint you but you will continue to see many of us Bosnians here even after Dzeko leaves. How hard it is to understand that City is global club with world-wide following and fans. Get off the substance you are abusing FFS ! I started following City before his arrival (but because of his rumored arrival). Edin is not even my favorite player on our team (can't choose between Hart/Micah/Zaba-the-Warrior) but I absolutely despise baseless comments like yours. Stay humble my friend !!

noise said:
taconinja said:
adorado30 said:
Your argument would no doubt hold more value if you weren't defending Seosa who is proven to be a Dzeko hater and a xenophobe.
I'm not defending seosa. I'm attacking geek's nonsensical statement. So maybe you want to address that or would you rather continue in the Dzeko-fan tradition of ad hominem dodges?

taconinja said:
noise said:
taconinja said:
I'm not defending seosa. I'm attacking geek's nonsensical statement. So maybe you want to address that or would you rather continue in the Dzeko-fan tradition of ad hominem dodges?
I've never attacked any of our players. So I have nothing to adress.

noise said:
taconinja said:
noise said:
Fine as long as you don't dispute that some fans easily resort to attacking our other players to prop up their favorites. A poster in this discussion recently tried to accuse David Silva of making Dzeko look bad by refusing to pass to him except as a last resort.

That's a lie by the way.

taconinja said:
noise said:
taconinja said:
Fine as long as you don't dispute that some fans easily resort to attacking our other players to prop up their favorites. A poster in this discussion recently tried to accuse David Silva of making Dzeko look bad by refusing to pass to him except as a last resort.

That's a lie by the way.

Mate, u read english worse than i write it.
In the same line i wrote that Silva is great playmaker, but it is a fact that will Silva always choose Tevez or Aguero over Edin if both r available for passing. Try to pay attention on this and u will see that is a true. Maybe us Dzeko fans see it more becouse we will always watch what is Dzeko doing during the game more than other City fans.
And i dont say that he is doind that to make Dzeko look bad, but that this comes more natural to him to try to link up more faster tikitaka like play with similar players, smaller, more agile and faster.

salocha said:
In the same line i wrote that Silva is great playmaker, but it is a fact that will Silva always choose Tevez or Aguero over Edin if both r available for passing. Try to pay attention on this and u will see that is a true. Maybe us Dzeko fans see it more becouse we will always watch what is Dzeko doing during the game more than other City fans.
And i dont say that he is doind that to make Dzeko look bad, but that this comes more natural to him to try to link up more faster tikitaka like play with similar players, smaller, more agile and faster.

Ever considered that maybe Silva doesn't trust Dzeko? Maybe he thinks passing to Kun or Carlos is the much better option?

Seosa said:
salocha said:

Ever considered that maybe Silva doesn't trust Dzeko? Maybe he thinks passing to Kun or Carlos is the much better option?

Yes, and that is whats annoying me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.