Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

LoveCity said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Won't be far behind Mario.

Being sold this summer and back to Germany if he has his way.

Lot of rumours Dortmund will go for him to replace rag-bound Lewandowski. I think Dzeko would score more goals at Dortmund than at City as he'd play every game, but he would need to improve his workrate a little. Despite his qualities I still think he's a bit lazy and stroppy, was annoyed when he just stood still the other day after not getting a free kick.
He makes it easy on himself for fans to dislike him for things like this and going unnoticed for long periods during a game unlike the Argentines who always seem to be involved

I thought he had a solid performance. Dzeko completed 21 out of 30 passes yesterday...and a few of those were amazing to Silva, Tevez and Aguero, assisted as well. I think he was pretty well involved. I would have liked to see him get on the end of those crosses and win a few more headers though. He should have scored. [bigimg]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/408516_480129905378404_592014492_n.jpg[/bigimg]

For the sake of city fans I think he should move next summer.
He has been and will be alright for City, he scores goal regardless.

Everything is not all his fault, his elephant touch, his Jo ball retention aren't intentional. Having said that, I blame the scout and the manager who wanted him at City in the first place.
I can name a few strikers in this world who would be better for the eyes of City fans.

Odemwingie, Lukaku, Long, to name a few.

Blueper said:
For the sake of city fans I think he should move next summer.
He has been and will be alright for City, he scores goal regardless.

Everything is not all his fault, his elephant touch, his Jo ball retention aren't intentional. Having said that, I blame the scout and the manager who wanted him at City in the first place.
I can name a few strikers in this world who would be better for the eyes of City fans.

Odemwingie, Lukaku, Long, to name a few.
Eh?!

He seems to do the hard things easy and the easy hard, his first touch can be horrific, if he could improve on this he would be twice the player overnight.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Won't be far behind Mario.

Being sold this summer and back to Germany if he has his way.

Good news, good luck to him.

I honestly don't hate him, he just infuriates me, though I can easily admire his feats for us.

Thank god his fans will fuck off with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.