Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

I'll be sad to see him leave when it inevitably happens. The bottom line is we are selling our top goalscorer.

oh, sorry....in the wrong thread, I thought this was called "Edin Dzeko legend" and all I can read is woman woman woman ffs.

Edin held the ball up well on Sat and had some super link up play with Tevez and Silva. I mentioned in another thread that he needs to pack in this moaning when he loses posession and get stuck into getting it back.

The Goat was not a top footballer and was fairly limited, and he scored goals in any which way he could yet he is now a City Legend, and rightly so. I think Edin deserves the same chance and respect that Shaun was given without all this bitching. Just because we are now eating off the top table, it doesn't mean we lose our sense of reason.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
TCIB said:
blink922 said:

I second the motion of "wat"

i third this motion then.
No kidding. Just... whu? Do I worry about his inconsistent first touch? Yes. Do I think that sometimes he needs to motivate himself better on the pitch? Yes. Do I like him as a person and think he's a great scorer? Yes. And as much as I have an issue at times with some of his fans, I want him to be successful at City and afterwards whenever that might be. If we sell, we have to upgrade, and there aren't many that are better. A few I think but he's still one hell of a player.

cannot understand the abuse edin is getting from some so called fans!!
his overall game has come on leaps and bounds this season, he's our top goal scorer which most have come from subs apps after our first choice strikers have fired blanks, course he make mistakes and it is infuriating but dont all our stikers? and to the poster who said about him standing still when he should have had a freekick, sergio did exactly the same in the same game when he was on the edge of the area are you not gonna moan about that? course every player should play to the whistle.

but at the end of the day we wouldnt have gold badges on our sleaves if it wasnt for edin,

and with balotelli hopefully pissing off and twatez not signing an extension id play edin more and more with sergio and get a partnership going that could well be deadly

geek said:
and with balotelli hopefully pissing off and twatez not signing an extension id play edin more and more with sergio and get a partnership going that could well be deadly

You expect people to take you seriously with comments like that?

Seosa said:
geek said:

Remember no Dzeko fans according to some here have ever tried to attack another player's performance to big up their guy.

what has balotelli done for us??

and im not like all the twatez bummer boys who have forgiven his 3 month sabatical.

Eggsy said:
I am obviously on my own, I think his first touch is appalling, his body language is poor never looks interested and his finishing is woeful, he converts about 1 in 10 chances.

I really don't think he's anywhere near good enough for us. I'd always start Tevez and Aguero and I'd be looking at moving Dzeko out and replacing him with a real quality finisher.

If we had a quality finisher with the chances Dzeko gets he'd be looking at 30 plus goals a season.

I second that,

Appalling... full stop

Seosa said:
geek said:

That coming from a poster who called Edins Country a farce...

Eggsy said:
I am obviously on my own, I think his first touch is appalling, his body language is poor never looks interested and his finishing is woeful, he converts about 1 in 10 chances.

I really don't think he's anywhere near good enough for us. I'd always start Tevez and Aguero and I'd be looking at moving Dzeko out and replacing him with a real quality finisher.

If we had a quality finisher with the chances Dzeko gets he'd be looking at 30 plus goals a season.

I presume you have analysed the stats to come up with this ratio?

If not, would be interesting to see what the ratio actually is. Just to see if you are correct.

So, by your reckoning, Edin's last 15 goals have come from him needing 150 chances. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.