Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
North Korea threaten as well but they do nothing as well.

I will give Dzeko some credit today, he looked capable of playing football. Controlled a few passes and won a header.

Why Mancini is still playing him when it is painfully obvious he doesn't care I don't understand.

Pubteam Lomas said:
Mike N said:
I've always been a big fan of Edin's and I think he'll score loads of goals wherever he goes. I also think that we have played him into the kind of form we have seen lately and for that reason we have shot ourselves in the foot.

I do appreciate that it's not working and that he must go. I'll wish him all the best and hope he does well in future. I'll never forget some of the vital goals he scored for us though.

Spot on assessment Mike N. I was listening to Mourinho (talking about Dortmunds tactics) and I immediately realised why Dzeko would be a revelation there.
He needs service in to the box, but it needs to be quick and coming in from the right angles. He tends to run in straight lines, whereas Aguero and Tevez are all over the place, creating space for the likes of Yaya Toure, Silva and Nasri.
I actually think he's missed AJ probably more than any other player in our squad, because he is a poacher of goals.
In addition Dzeko needs to play and feel like the main man. At City he knows Mancini (rightly) will go with Tevez and Aguero whenever they are fit.
In fairness Dzeko hasn't helped himself recently and his performance at Spurs was nothing short of shocking.
However I fully expect to see him scoring a shed full of goals in Germany next season and read comments on here about how we wasted his talent!

I expect him to be exactly the same, every game he has played for us recently has knocked a million of his price and that miss today probably ends any interest from a top team

as I have been saying all season Totally Fucking Useless

clarion said:
What about Silva and Kun, havent seen their goals today !!!

His was the easiest of the lot.

However some on here will always spin Dzekos turds into gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.