Cristiano Ronaldo 8
Steffen Iversen 7
Mladen Petrić 7
Nikola Žigić 7
David Villa 7

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGbnauTAGfw[/youtube]

Let's sign him up!

RESPECT!!

Being reported as a possible 18 M make weight in the Cavani deal.I cant see it myself,I reckon he wants a German return.

pudge said:
Euro 2008 Qualifying

Scorer Goals
David Healy 13
Eduardo 10
Euzebiusz Smolarek 9
Lukas Podolski 8
Jon Dahl Tomasson 8
Cristiano Ronaldo 8
Steffen Iversen 7
Mladen Petrić 7
Nikola Žigić 7
David Villa 7

Let's sign him up!

RESPECT!!

World Cup 2010 Qualifying

T. Gekas 10
E. Džeko 9
W. Rooney 9
M. Klose 7
David Villa 7

;)

MSP said:
pudge said:
Euro 2008 Qualifying

Scorer Goals
David Healy 13
Eduardo 10
Euzebiusz Smolarek 9
Lukas Podolski 8
Jon Dahl Tomasson 8
Cristiano Ronaldo 8
Steffen Iversen 7
Mladen Petrić 7
Nikola Žigić 7
David Villa 7

Let's sign him up!

RESPECT!!

World Cup 2010 Qualifying

T. Gekas 10
E. Džeko 9
W. Rooney 9
M. Klose 7
David Villa 7

;)
Let's sign Gekas then, or maybe Villa as he's on both lists.

Or Klose, he won the Golden Boot in a World Cup didn't he?

Rooney always appears near the top of goal scorer lists, RESPECT!

Unless I have looked at it wrong, in the qualifying I specified Dzeko scored 1. Conveniently happens to be the one right before yours..

Dzeko barely played at EURO 2008 qualifications, became a member of the squad in the middle of the qualifiers when all first team players refused to play until FA members resign, when Bosnian football was in utter shambles and when Bosnian official friendly match had some 20 fans at home while strikers had 30k playing some recreational one at same time. So, as usual, you don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about.

That single goal of his in those qualifiers came in the game I first heard of him and it was so good that I still remember it as one of my biggest scouting successes as I immediately told people I was watching the game with - mark my words, this guy is going to be a top player.

Just as you don't have a fucking clue trying to compare some nonamer with player who is one of top European strikers in last few years, who played and plays for German and English champions, has Bundesliga top scorers and player of the year awards and who is/was constantly on transfer wanted list of many top European clubs, some of them who are more quality than City is.

But then again, it's my fault I've posted it all, I wasn't active here in recent weeks, barely have time for anything so I forgot I decided to not discussing with you some time ago. It was as great decision as great was my mistake to forget on it, hopefully it won't happen again :)

This, however, doesn't bring any argument to guy who started with "respect" stuff, he is usual Bosnian Dzeko's ass licker. They are as annoying as you are.

Healy may be a no name player to you, but as he plays for my country and has played in the premier league he's not to many.

However, I didn't leave and support Leeds, nor Fulham nor Sunderland just because he played for them.

Also, I'm not comparing them, I'm highlighting that using this "Top Goalscorer" thing to promote Dzeko isn't as special as some make it out to be; Highlighted by the fact David Healy holds the record for the Euro qualifying.

So your ignorance has made you not understand what you're talking about, once again.

You replied to try and look smug, nothing else.

Although, I see no relevance from your post to mine? Of course, you don't often make sense. You just add a smiley to your posts to try and seem smart and condescending.

So please, make sure it doesn't happen again.

MSP said:
I don't really give a shit had you or not leave to be a fan of anything so I'd use my usual answer to that excuse of writing crap:

"Put it in your fat ass" ;)
If only that made sense.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.