Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
clarion said:
What about Silva and Kun, havent seen their goals today !!!

Jesus wept, I think it speaks volumes that you have to bring them up to defend him... look at their careers long term. First year Silva arrived, he pulled all the strings and was arguably the best creative midfielder in the league. And there's been glimpses of that this season. Aguero, was banging in the goals ever since he arrived... apart from this season.

Dzeko, seems to have done absolute naff all from the moment he stepped into the club. The guy is merely a passenger... and the only game where he's seriously turned up was last years opening game against Spurs, he ran riot then. But that has pretty much been it. We've seen what Silva and Aguero can do, we never have with Dzeko. And I sure as hell don't think we ever will.
ask your Mancini daddy, Dzeko saved him last year and gave him at least 15 points this season, without those points at the moment we would be on our way to Europa league..

MCFC BOB said:
Naw I'm done with him now. At least Aguero and Silva have produced on other occasions. Dzeko hasn't produced since we beat Spurs.

Disagree he aint produced - he has scored important goals this season agree he is no where near consistent enough

He actually played great today. He had great aerial control. Created chances. He had a good header.

Missing that sitter is so unlucky. And very much unlike him.

Yet he will get so much grief for it, just like he does every game he plays.

MCFC BOB said:
Naw I'm done with him now. At least Aguero and Silva have produced on other occasions. Dzeko hasn't produced since we beat Spurs.
look at the statistics and his goals this sesaon you letterless

dctid said:
MCFC BOB said:

Disagree he aint produced - he has scored important goals this season agree he is no where near consistent enough
But he hasn't produced since we beat Spurs this season, like I just said.

dctid said:
Dzeko did not have his shooting boots on today but for fucks sake at least our second half performance to which he contributed was much better.

He is clearly leaving let the guy be we lost today because the TEAM ethic was shite and all are at fault including Mancini

Worried for the final to be honest - SWans showed how to beat us press high high wprk rate and dont give fuck all space to Silva - Yaya and Aguero

Todaus critism should be aimed at the whole fucking team which as a whole was fucking appaling

To say Dzeko was not arsed was wroong - there were 11 players on the first half whom completely did not give a shit and he was not one of them

Who remembers Tevez miss against Sunderland that we even fuclking worse

did they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.