Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
noise said:
jauganaut said:
WTF.
Anybody defending Dzeko's miss today is absolutely delusional.
Silva is a midfielder and we all know he's gash at shooting but he adds so much more to the game, Dzeko according to his apologists, is a striker who excels at attacking crosses and poaching within the 6 yard box and he does fuck all else, so how can he miss that?
He missed that goal because his mind is clearly somewhere else, Jesus how can you miss that on his salary? he's not even a bad player
At first, I didn't care whether he stayed or left but he has made my mind up.
I think he should go, I will gladly pay for his plane ticket.
I defend Dzeko, but I want him gone too. Mancini agrees with me. Dzeko needs constant playing time and missing sitters like that is what you get when you strip a confidence striker of confidence.

He needs to leave not because he's shit. He's one of the best strikers in Europe (WC qualifiers confirm that). But he needs to leave because he doesn't fit in this club.

EXACTLY right pal.

Kun Aguero said:
Is he more likely to go to Napoli or Dortmund?
Dortmund seem to be more likely seeing as they have had talks apparently. But I really couldn't give a fuck as long as he goes.

He'll definitely want to go to Dortmund you'd think, much nicer league to play in at the moment and the money will be similar + Dortmund probably be more competitive in Europe than Napoli next year.

[bigimg]http://i.minus.com/ibvbVFRNUCBTyg.gif[/bigimg]

LoveCity said:
He'll definitely want to go to Dortmund you'd think, much nicer league to play in at the moment and the money will be similar + Dortmund probably be more competitive in Europe than Napoli next year.

[bigimg]http://i.minus.com/ibvbVFRNUCBTyg.gif[/bigimg]

Fuck me that's a disgraceful miss. In real time I thought it bounced off his shin. On the Dzeko to Dortmund rumors I just can't see them paying 80 grand a week(that's assuming he takes a pay cut or we give him a lump sum to get him off the wage bill.)

Definitely playing like he is going to be sold in the Summer. If he did put that chance away it would of been disallowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.